Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipoflame + Amplify02 (the LIPOSTACK) = AMAZING!!!

Re: Lipoflame = AMAZING!!!

Started lipo today.Took 2 caps today before work just to see if it would give me some energy.Holy crap I was jacked up for 3 to 4 hours.Stuff works and is potent love it!!!

35 to 40 minutes on an empty stomach. Started taking them with a little food and it seems to work well for me. Would recommend to anyone solid product omega may have to try amplify soon thanks

ears said:
Started lipo today.Took 2 caps today before work just to see if it would give me some energy.Holy crap I was jacked up for 3 to 4 hours.Stuff works and is potent love it!!!

where can you get this stuff at ?

agxsports.com and it's called lipoflame. They also are a board sponsor and have link on here.

ears said:
agxsports.com and it's called lipoflame. They also are a board sponsor and have link on here.

Cool, thanks. I think I am going to try that with the other thing ( forgot the name ). I think one is a fat burner and the other is an energy booster.

Lipoflame = The most powerful fat burner ever created.... Period! (IMHO) :garza:

Genome<>

Top Bottom