Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipoflame + Amplify02 (the LIPOSTACK) = AMAZING!!!

Re: Lipoflame = AMAZING!!!

Omega mentioned in a different thread to stack lipo with amp on legs day. Holy shit....I just did this and am blown away. Intensity through the roof. I constantly was checking my heart rate between sets because i was pouring sweat. It maintained around 130 for my whole 50 min. routine. Perfect. Strength was still great even with the reduced amp. i took 3 lipo, and 6 amp......(same number of amp i used while stacking amp with 17hd) but this was far superior. NO gitters or nausea as i had with the for mentioned stack. Also, on a side note, strength was insane.(for me) I have never even thought about doing 365 on front squats.(perhaps my carb load today + raw mcc...)

I did this for 10 which to my lifting partners amazement turned into a vicious drop set right down to 1 plate on each side......

Just a little update-

I am in the process of moving and have a new baby so dieting has been tough. I really haven't broken down and started dieting yet because there is so much going on, but I have still been taking 2 Lipoflames before cardio in the morning 3 times a week. So far without any change in diet I am down 6 lbs in a little over 2 weeks. I just ordered another bottle and one of AMP02 so I can't wait to get started on that. Still feel amazing all day.

The bottle says to take 4 pills at a time......I did it....and its making me jittery as hell. Most say they dont get the jitters but I sure did. This is the first day I've taken it so I think I'm gonna try and split it up 2 in a.m. and 2 mid-afternoon.

herdus33 said:
The bottle says to take 4 pills at a time......I did it....and its making me jittery as hell. Most say they dont get the jitters but I sure did. This is the first day I've taken it so I think I'm gonna try and split it up 2 in a.m. and 2 mid-afternoon.

lol well your supposed to start out with a smaller dose first....then move up to the actual prescribed amount :)

sopac said:
lol well your supposed to start out with a smaller dose first....then move up to the actual prescribed amount :)

Yeah i realized that but stimulants dont normally hit me very hard so I went for the max haha. Oh well. All i can say is that its some good stuff.

it has got my vote--helping burn a bit of fat while thyroid gets back to normal after and bad t-3 run. cheers to omega

Top Bottom