Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipoflame = AMAZING!!!

02gixxersix

Lipoflame and Amplify02 = AMAZING!!!

Let me start by saying that I am extremely skeptical of any OTC supps, and even more so of supplements hyped on boards where the supplement company is a sponsor. However, Lipoflame may really be the best OTC supp I have ever used. I have been taking 1 pill at a time 2-3 times a day for the last 5 days. I feel amazing all day.

This is also the only thermo I have ever been able to take on an empty stomach. I'm in the military and happen to be the fitness manager for my squadron, so I go to the gym @ 530 to train with the guys who fail their PT test. I am not a morning person. I wake up, pop a Lipoflame, and head out drinking tons of water. I have more than enough energy for my workouts and I never get the nauseous, jittery feeling that most thermos give me.

I gave one to my wife today and 45 minutes later she called her mother to tell her about it. It's really that good. I have lost 5 lbs at this point with no change in diet, but I'm sure most of it is water. I'm going to start dieting lightly on Monday as it's time for my fat ass to get back into shape. I have truly never felt better. I'm going to post up some updates randomly in this thread, and I will be buying some of the new Amp as soon as my poor ass gets my tax check, so I'll keep everyone posted on that as well.

Anyone who is still skeptical don't be. I'll be honest even if this stuff didn't make me lose an ounce of fat I'd keep taking it for the feeling of well being alone. Great stuff as always Omega. I know you're always improving your products but I honestly think we should leave this one alone. The only thing that worries me at this point is that someday they will stop making this stuff. :p

1 cap? Thats it? Hell now I know Im STIM DEAD. I can pop three at least 2 times a day and that just gets me to that smoooooth clean boost that Lipo gives.

I wish I could just take one, that would be alot cheaper lol :-D

Great product!

-Legacy

Lipoflame is the best. I am hooked and I love it!!! Omega, get Lipoflameinto Wal-Mart and you can retire. If you need help, let me know. I know people that work in the home office.

partagus said:
Lipoflame is the best. I am hooked and I love it!!! Omega, get Lipoflameinto Wal-Mart and you can retire. If you need help, let me know. I know people that work in the home office.
Lol seriously. We're actually having a discussion with my neighbors about it right now lol. My wife has her Mom ready to buy a bottle and my friend at work can't wait to try it. If we can get this stuff mainstream all other supp companies that rely on their fat burners to keep them up and running will crash and burn. my wife describes it as just feeling good, chill, happy, and ready to take on the world.

02gixxersix said:
Lol seriously. We're actually having a discussion with my neighbors about it right now lol. My wife has her Mom ready to buy a bottle and my friend at work can't wait to try it. If we can get this stuff mainstream all other supp companies that rely on their fat burners to keep them up and running will crash and burn. my wife describes it as just feeling good, chill, happy, and ready to take on the world.

If it works that well on a married women.

Then, I might actually get married!

DJLegacy2k1 said:
Sounds like OMEGA is slipping some Ecstasy into these caps...Hmmmmm...LOL JUST KIDDING!

-Legacy
I laugh bc I was thinking the same thing. You really feel that good. Welllll not that good but still really good. :p

Would love to try it, unfortunately you guys don't ship to Canada...heard some great reviews about it though...

Finishing up the first week on the new batch and it's good shit! No Niacin flush from the new version.

Top Bottom