Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I saw pussy at work today.

HS Lifter

So I was at work today getting shit done (Im the new guy by the way), when all of a sudden a co-worker(that wasnt working) walks in. She was acting strange and comes up to me and starts talking (Not a bad looking girl).

I noticed the alcohol on her breath and said "So, it looks like you're having fun tonight".

She says "Yeah I just got my clit pierced, wanna see?"

Me being the professional retail worker that I am say: "Not now, maybe later" (We were in plain view, not in the back or anything).

She then says "Allright" and walks off.

I continue doing my job and she comes back about five minutes later.

I asked her if her clit piecing hurt, she said "Hell yes" and promptly unzipped her pants (She wasnt wearing any underwear and was shaved as well) and revealed her pussy.

She pushes her pussy up a little bit and shows me her clit piercing. (Her pussy was pretty red, lol).

We then made small talk and then her friends came in and they all left.

Just thought i'd share.

HS Lifter said:
(She wasnt wearing any underwear and was shaved as well) and revealed her pussy.)

I would have told her that she should have let her bush grow out instead of shaving it, and then promptly asked her to leave.

Just another chick looking for random attention.

DIV

:chomp:

Hit it under your desk

Like in the Breakroom at work. It's starting to come together folks, it's starting to come together.

And when you do, try to come together, in the literal sense, too.

you fucked up by not closing the deal that very instant. The only way you can come close to getting back there is by getting her drunk again. You get one chance mang...one chance.

Top Bottom