Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I saw pussy at work today.

ceo said:
you fucked up by not closing the deal that very instant. The only way you can come close to getting back there is by getting her drunk again. You get one chance mang...one chance.

Jesus, Im not going to fuck a drunk coworker on the job.

I havent even gotten my first paycheck yet.

HS Lifter said:

Use your fucking head, HS Lifter.....

He didn't mean to fuck her right there on the checkout counter in front of the tabloid rack.....

He meant hook up with her later on and put it in her mind that you want to pound that cunt rawdog, so later that night you could pick up where you left off.

DIV

:chomp:

HS Lifter said:
now that would have been stylish ;)

(im not into taht skanky shit mang, but if you do/did entertain thoughts of getting with her, the opportune moment kinda passed)

as much as i like to run amok with girls, that sort of stuff puts me off...plus, without turning this into a med lecture, the potential for infection was greater just post piercing, best not to do anything at all

GoldenDelicious said:
now that would have been stylish ;)

(im not into taht skanky shit mang, but if you do/did entertain thoughts of getting with her, the opportune moment kinda passed)

as much as i like to run amok with girls, that sort of stuff puts me off...plus, without turning this into a med lecture, the potential for infection was greater just post piercing, best not to do anything at all

Im not into skanky shit either.

And yes, I wouldnt fuck some girl that I dont know, that just got her clit pierced.

well good. afou eisai ellinas, mpori na kamaeis kalitera anyway :D

oh, by the way, the people who work with alien amp pharm see a pussy everyday ;) so this is nothing special, mang ;)

HS Lifter said:

You just made my day.

Best post ever.....LOL

No WAY would I have hit it that day! She just got it pierced, I don't care how horny and drunk she was, I doubt she'd have been able to withstand the pain of having that fresh hole in her kitty slammed back and forth. Wait till it heals, then ask to see it again. If you do, then you're gold. But nice job on just getting to see it the first time, I had that happen with nipple piercings once but kitty piercing wins hands down!

HS Lifter said:

LMFAO! Great stuff.

ceo said:
you fucked up by not closing the deal that very instant. The only way you can come close to getting back there is by getting her drunk again. You get one chance mang...one chance.

lol, i agree, and this thread is awesome.

Top Bottom