Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curvy! Get in here!

dirty~d~

Slobberknocker
Platinum
Ok lady, WHO is the hottie in your neighborhood with the upper back tattoo, perfect chest and jaw length hair that looks better than mine? I saw him jogging down Orchard; was half tempted to 'bump' into him and then offer to nurse him back to health. :evil: ;)

dirty~d~ said:
Ok lady, WHO is the hottie in your neighborhood with the upper back tattoo, perfect chest and jaw length hair that looks better than mine? I saw him jogging down Orchard; was half tempted to 'bump' into him and then offer to nurse him back to health. :evil: ;)

You would have had fun at Alki yesterday!!

I wasn't quick enough with the camera. Stopping, backing up and asking him to hold still probably would have made it too obvious. :qt:

SaladFork said:
You would have had fun at Alki yesterday!!

I've seen the candy on Alki, but 90% bat for the other team. :(

WhistleBritches said:
it was me minus the tatoo

Do you just paint that on there to go running then? Does it work on the chicks?

LOL! I gotta get out more :lmao: I missed him! I haven't even left my house in 10 days. Every day I go to that Emerson Coutyard Complex you were talking about, so my eyes will be peeled for the mysterious hot runner!

It's summer so I wonder if he's home from College? I'll let you know if I see him!

I'll be your wing woman! LMAO!

Top Bottom