Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AGX LipoSHRED Stack Pics of Real Customers Inside!!

Phoenix, post a pic of your hair. That cut looks cute and Tami is looking for some ideas. :)

Yes, I wont stop taking this stuff. I did just run out so I am ECA'ing it which isnt good. I have to be careful because many stims upset my stomach and cause issues with my epilepsy. NOT SO with this stuff.

Phoenix, post a pic of your hair. That cut looks cute and Tami is looking for some ideas. :)

Yes, I wont stop taking this stuff. I did just run out so I am ECA'ing it which isnt good. I have to be careful because many stims upset my stomach and cause issues with my epilepsy. NOT SO with this stuff.

I will see what I can do and send it to you guys. Tami would look cute in a short cut like mine.

Heck yeah M5:)

How have you been!???

We miss you

new job rules my life bro, just can't get on here like i use too...still hitting the gym religiously, put on a lot of mass, still cut up, just not like when i was using lipo!

Estos productos son de lo mejor que he utilizado OTC. Realmente los resultados son asombrosos y a un super precio!!! Los recomiendo ampliamente! :garza:

Saludos mi querido hermano OMEGA! :beer:

Genome<>

Top Bottom