Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do u guys think about bookies putting up even lines?

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
VOTE AND U WILL BE REWARDED FREE 1000 K !!PICK YOUR BET AND U WILL BE AWARDED A WINNER

FOR OR AGAINST EVEN POINT SPREADS??
Before we never did it because there wasnt a mod around to settle it ..but im here all the time now

if the spread is bills -7 and bills win by 7 pts u get all your k back.. Its a push.. I abandon the event

i think it makes it like real gambling more .. This is very much a real option in the real gambling world .. U guys for or against it ???

I know it sucks when im betting and the real line is -7.. And a bookie here jacks it up to -7 1/2 .. Then the team actually wins by 7 and i lose all my k ...

ALL U GUYS THAT GAMBLING OR EVEN THE BOOKIES PLEASE VOTE..
SINCE U GUYS ARE AS MUCH A PART OF THE SECTION AS ME .. THE WINNING VOTE WILL DECIDE THE OUTCOME:rose:

BTW this doesnt mean a bookie has to put an even spread..just means he has that option

Last edited:
I prefer to get my shit returned instead of giving to you! JK I think we should use the same numbers as vegas. Keepen it real!

Top Bottom