Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wager your Karma Hits on Events in the new Karma Bookie Forum!

s w o l e said:
Hey George, the bookies will hand out the karma anytime after the closing date, correct? My NFL bet says the payout will be after April 22nd at 6:30 but the draft isn't until the next day.

I updated the date for you. Is that better? Since you're the bookie, you settle the event after it happens. All the Karma goes into your account. You keep the losers Karma, and the winners are paid out of your own Karma.

George Spellwin said:
I updated the date for you. Is that better? Since you're the bookie, you settle the event after it happens. All the Karma goes into your account. You keep the losers Karma, and the winners are paid out of your own Karma.

George the draft starts at 12:00 PM EST, maybe the night before would be a better time to stop accepting bets.

George Spellwin said:

i got a thread going.. how do i actually pay out the winning customers? threw the karma store?

sweed said:
i got a thread going.. how do i actually pay out the winning customers? threw the karma store?

When the time for accepting bets is up, the thread will prompt you to settle and then the system will pay winners out of your Karma account.

this sticky really needs to be replicated at C & C and perhaps too the high traffic anabolic board,after those juicers are gamblers at heart.
those already here know about the new karma bookie

Spartacus said:
this sticky really needs to be replicated at C & C and perhaps too the high traffic anabolic board,after those juicers are gamblers at heart.
those already here know about the new karma bookie
the bookie forum was born on adolf hitler's birthday

Top Bottom