Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tiger Woods

King 604

Probably not a lot of golf fans on a message board like this...lol

BUT TIGER IS THE FCKING MAN!

3 wins this year already!

I think its safe to say hes BACK!

Probably not a lot of golf fans on a message board like this...lol

BUT TIGER IS THE FCKING MAN!

3 wins this year already!

I think its safe to say hes BACK!

He's most definitely on his way to being back... If he manages to take a major this year, the fucker is back for sure... He's definitely looking impressive... I normally watch at least on Saturday and Sunday most golf events and you can see that he is getting his edge back... He is pulling out wins and playing mentally tough and if he gets that edge back, he is going to be tough to stop... If he starts intimidating people again then he will be dominant again... He is on his way to being the best again...

I'm the same, I usually record golf and forward to the final group and watch most of Tigers shots and this weekend he was back to old form.

The shot against the tree today was insane. I play golf a lot and people don't realize how hard it is just to hit the damn ball straight let alone shooting par or better.

The damn guy is hitting a 9 iron almost 200 yards most Joe Blows who are the weekend hackers can't even hit a driver that deep. He hit a 190 yard 9 iron today up hill, crazy! Normal person would be happy to hit there 9 to about 130-145 depending how good you are.

I'm sure hes going to have another win and a huge shot at the fedex cup this year but he needs the damn major to shut up all the critics! I still think hes going to get the most majors ever and he will also set the record I belive for the most wins. I think hes only got 10 or more to get that record.

I tried to get into golf a few years ago but when i would go to a golf course since I am not an old white guy with a goofy hat they seem to pay me no attention.. this is the major problem with golf and tennis too. the powers that be only cater to a small demographic, if they would get their heads out of their asses and cater to the younger crowd too then maybe there would be hope for the sport down the line.

and yes Tiger is the only reason i even watch golf and the same goes for many others like me. so the networks and golf powerbrokers/sponsors are praying he is back otherwise they will continue to tank without him.

So true man. Imagine how I feel, I golf all the time and nothing gets more looks at the counry club then a brown guy driving a big jacked up diesel. You should see the looks I get., and then when they see I am actually good at golf hahahaha fucking old yuppies can't stand it.

^^^ I asked the guy at the golf place if they rented out golf clubs.. it wasn't even for me as I had 2 custom sets of clubs. but it was for a friend I was trying to get into golf and was a leftie so i couldn't lend them my set. they flat out lied and said they didn't have clubs to lend out that day. which was bs cause it was dead as a doornail that day there and i saw plenty of clubs laying around.

if they are only gonna cater to 60+ crowd what happens in 20 years when they are all dead?

I think independent sports are more accomplishing for record books...what Tiger Woods has done for golf and what Roger Federer has done for tennis is absolutely remarkable. I don't care if you don't like the sports, but what I can tell you they are 2 of the hardest sports out there

I like to play and practice, its the stupidiest game ever invented and that's why I love it. I really hope tiger can come back form this back issue.

I wonder if more people would watch golf/get younger guys like me into it more if there were great athletes in it. ( like tiger, but more of)

I like to play and practice, its the stupidiest game ever invented and that's why I love it. I really hope tiger can come back form this back issue.

I wonder if more people would watch golf/get younger guys like me into it more if there were great athletes in it. ( like tiger, but more of)

Cool story

Top Bottom