Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nba mvp

i think theres a few guys that deserve consideration... lebron, durant and tony parker... lebron is probably going to take it but these are your top 3 for the award...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

I think Durant is a great scorer for sure! And he will be one of the top dogs in the near future.

I've like Parker since he came in the league but I don't think he gets the credit he deserves.

And PS its been announced LEBRON IS THE MVP!

:supercool

I think Durant is a great scorer for sure! And he will be one of the top dogs in the near future.

I've like Parker since he came in the league but I don't think he gets the credit he deserves.

And PS its been announced LEBRON IS THE MVP!

:supercool

he deserves it but if doesnt win a title, he wont be getting another one

With the Bulls gone they will make it out of the East and this is probably the best chance they have.

As far as the greatest goes nobody and I MEAN NOBODY will ever compare to the legend himself.

MJ! Michael Jordan himself!

PS: How did the Lakers do yesterday lol :evil:

The way I see it yes Michael Jordan was a great player BUT look at the talent level and how much it has raised since mj left, there wasn't as many good players when he played, granted there was some but now a days there is just so much fuckin talent I think Kobe has just about matched him I mean he's only one ring short.... And I bet if Kobe were to ever own a team he would never let them get the fuckin worst record in history!

The way I see it yes Michael Jordan was a great player BUT look at the talent level and how much it has raised since mj left, there wasn't as many good players when he played, granted there was some but now a days there is just so much fuckin talent I think Kobe has just about matched him I mean he's only one ring short.... And I bet if Kobe were to ever own a team he would never let them get the fuckin worst record in history!

oh kobe... you are my boy but i am fiing to have to lay down an education for you... when i gst up tomorrow i must retort to your silly posting about mj... know this... i know a milluon times more about the nba and sports in general than i ever could about training and aas... i will return in the morning my friend... =)

oh kobe... you are my boy but i am fiing to have to lay down an education for you... when i gst up tomorrow i must retort to your silly posting about mj... know this... i know a milluon times more about the nba and sports in general than i ever could about training and aas... i will return in the morning my friend... =)

Haha well the nba is my sport to brotha =) I'll post a pic here to compare them one sec

Top Bottom