Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nba mvp

Odom was worth keeping considering he was the reigning 6th man of the year. But I do agree with Moya, the whole kardashian tv bullshit is unnecessary.

Do that garbage when you retire but when the season is going on thats too much of a distraction for the team, I hate saying it even marrying into that fake family was a horrible idea. Doing the show pretty much put him into retirement and talking about going to the Olympics? Good luck with that, you can't stay on an NBA roster yet you have hopes for the Olympics? lol...sure

Oh and my man Dylan nailed it on the head. Straight facts, he basically says what my uneducated ass says in three lines in a few paragraphs. The guys versed in many fields I must say.

Odom was worth keeping considering he was the reigning 6th man of the year. But I do agree with Moya, the whole kardashian tv bullshit is unnecessary.

Do that garbage when you retire but when the season is going on thats too much of a distraction for the team, I hate saying it even marrying into that fake family was a horrible idea. Doing the show pretty much put him into retirement and talking about going to the Olympics? Good luck with that, you can't stay on an NBA roster yet you have hopes for the Olympics? lol...sure

Oh and my man Dylan nailed it on the head. Straight facts, he basically says what my uneducated ass says in three lines in a few paragraphs. The guys versed in many fields I must say.

lollll thanks bro... ill tell you this... i know a million times more about the nba and sports in general than i do anything else... =) i could debate sports, especially the nba, 24 hours a day...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

lollll thanks bro... ill tell you this... i know a million times more about the nba and sports in general than i do anything else... =) i could debate sports, especially the nba, 24 hours a day...

Funny because you're not betting the bookie with that knowledge....

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

then im sure youre aware that lebron aint even the best player on his team (well, its not really his team even)...

and im sure you would also agree that stats dont show the whole picture either (im not saying they are worthless)...

then im sure youre aware that lebron aint even the best player on his team (well, its not really his team even)...

and im sure you would also agree that stats dont show the whole picture either (im not saying they are worthless)...

Lebron is a straight CHOKE ARTIST plain and simple, he will retire with 1 ring. Promise that.

Thats awesome, I'm more of an ice hockey guy, been playing since I was a little kid. But I'm the same, i can talk sports all day. Any time I go out with friends i'm a one track pony, sports, sports and more sports. If your not a sports guy the conversations with me can get to be pretty boring.

Your knowledge of gear is pretty damn impressive also i'd have to say.

Top Bottom