Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nba mvp

I didn't say durant off the bench I said Hardin man, and yeah Kobe does but he also realizes he's not getting any younger so he's gonna have to let someone come with him.

And I agree getting rid of Odom was STUPID he could come in at the 3 spot of the 4 and score, idk what the deal was but they made mistakes this year.

I think the whole bench needs to go and Gasol and sessions have to go, Kobe's got ATLEAST 3 years left so they need to concentrate on what their gonna do to help him while they have him. I think trade Pau for Marc (his younger brother) since pau's contract is so much I think they could swing Marc and then idk what to do honestly at point everyone is pretty set I wouldn't even know who to think, I'd say I know Boston has been talkin rondo trade... He's cold IMO I'd like to see them pick him up even tho he's not the best scorer he can pass like nobodys business and he runs that offense like a beast to but idk at point...

Shit sorry dude, I meant to say Hardin not Durant. Typo

How bad would it be for Gasol to get traded for his lil bro? haha
They need to help Kobe out badly that team has gone down hill and it basically is a one man show. If Rondo goes there that would help out alot. Hes not the best shooter but hes a great point guard like you said. Worse case scenario, Nash but I don't think that will happen.

Back to the team being stacked, what about the lakers when they got Malone and the glove the one year? :rolleyes:

Just joking

Durant playoffs: Pts; 487 FTM; 140 %83.8 FGP; .449 3PT ;33.9% ASST;48

Kobe playoffs: pts; 228 FTM; 50 %82 FGP .446 3PT; 29.3% ASST; 31

BOOOOOO to Kobe

:p

lmao....my man

I think the main reason people hate on him is because who he is as a person. Hes got an attitude problem and hes put his foot in his mouth more than a few times.

If he were more humble I think he would have more fans.

oh no im scared! he tells me to go hug kobes left nut, i tell him to suck durants dick , not a big difference and he tells me i have no clue
so i really dont give a fuck what u do next :) good day.

I don't think you know who Dylan is. If you did you wouldn't say you don't give a fuck to what he has to say. The man is more respected on this board by members and mods then you are by your parents. I think hes basically telling you to learn some respect or move on.

Or better yet get banned and then re-open a new account. Children shouldn't be on a steroid message board anyways.

I forgot to mention. Kobe still sucks without Shaq

hahahahahah lmao

sorry, just wanted to stir the pot lol

Kobe got 2 more rings without shaq

Shaq only got one more ring without Kobe!

Stop hatin man! Lol you a Lebron James fan or what?

Kobe got 2 more rings without shaq

Shaq only got one more ring without Kobe!

Stop hatin man! Lol you a Lebron James fan or what?

kobe, man I know you didn't go there... I don't have the time to write another long one but come on man... Kobe went straight down to #7 and 8 seeds when shaq left and Kobe was in HIS PRIME... Shaq was far from his prime when he left L.A. and went to a pretty shitty Miami team and won a title... Miami didn't have shit besides Wade... Kobe didn't win shit until Gasol came amongst others... So the ring thing after Shaq left, come on bro!! I love Kobe, trust me, I lived in L.A. and was at so many of their games at staples but this discussion is just off...

That was and always will be Shaqs team... Kobe's problem will always be that he feels he has to do too much... When he distributes yet still gets his, they normally win, but he feels like he has to shoot 30 shots a game and maybe score 40 but his fg% is in the 30's, they never win that way... They have THE BEST big man combo in the NBA and don't utilize it... Now, Gasol has had like a fucking mental breakdown or something because he is nowhere near he was a few years ago, but he still has game left... Bynum could seriously be the best big in the game if he wasn't such a fucking little kid... ( I would like to kick his fucking ass with that attitude he has) but the Lakers definitely had the opportunity to go all the way if Kobe didn't try to do too much... Their lack of a PG doesn't help, but lets face it, derek fisher was never exactly superstar material and they won with him all those years... Letting Odom go was so fucking stupid and that really cost them their championship hopes...

As far as Durant and Kobe... Here's the thing... I agree 100% that winning a scoring title does not make you the best or better player, but the fact that Durant can be the scoring champion, playing alongside a guy like Westbrook, who takes just as many if not more shots than him, is amazing... Considering the amount of shots that have to be distributed between durant, westbrook and harden alone, his scoring title is amazing... Kobe does not have ANYONE like that on his team... Gasol and Bynum don't take many shots unless they are put back rebounds... They get some shots but nowhere near the amounts a westbrook type player would take... If were talking overall careers, of course Kobe is hands down the man... I would take him over anyone in the game that is active right now if were talking OVERALL careers but at this point in time, even though I still think he is a top 3 player, hes not the best right now... Im not huge Lebron fan, but lets face facts here, LeBron is the best player in the nba... Hes not the best winner, but hes got more talent than anyone out there and if thats not obvious then your just not watching the game closely enough... Durant and Kobe and very close but Durant is just getting better and better and better and Kobe is slowly sliding... Kobe is still the fucking man, trust me, but his game is not getting better... He has more and more off nights and struggles and he is just not clutch like he once was... Fucking Durant is a killer in the clutch... straight mercenary and thats a big deal... Kobe blew a lot of games this year that were just not used to seeing... Like I said before, your top 3 are Lebron, Durant and Kobe, but Kobe is slowly sliding and in a year or two, he won't be a top 3 player anymore... Thats just facts of life... He will definitely be a top 10 all time player, I have no doubt about that at all...

On a side not... PLEASE DON"T LET THE FUCKING SPURS MAKE THE FINALS... I can't endure another fucking san antonio final...

Another thing... the west is about to start changing... Your going to see dominance from OKC and Memphis and there's a few teams that are going to make their moves... Minnesota, Houston and if the Clippers keep their team in tact... Memphis' entire starting lineup is signed long term... If zach randolph didn't get hurt all season then I think you would be looking at memphis possibly going all the way... Minnesota is going to be very dangerous... Kevin Love is quickly working his way up to a top player and they are young and dangerous and I think we all saw what the Clippers can do in just one year of playing together... OKC has the squad though and if they stay healthy and on the same team, they are going to be the team to beat in the west...

The east is just all fucked up... boston will be dismantled... the bulls are always injured... not just rose, but deng, boozer, etc... always an injury... orlando is all fucked up... your looking at teams like philly, indiana and as odd as this sounds, washington is going to make a move... they played crazy good at the end of the year and they have the talent... ahhh fuck, its washington, they will figure out a way to lose... its really the Heats to lose for a while unless there are some drastic moves made...

anyway, i would love to see a Heat and Thunder final...

kobe, man I know you didn't go there... I don't have the time to write another long one but come on man... Kobe went straight down to #7 and 8 seeds when shaq left and Kobe was in HIS PRIME... Shaq was far from his prime when he left L.A. and went to a pretty shitty Miami team and won a title... Miami didn't have shit besides Wade... Kobe didn't win shit until Gasol came amongst others... So the ring thing after Shaq left, come on bro!! I love Kobe, trust me, I lived in L.A. and was at so many of their games at staples but this discussion is just off...

That was and always will be Shaqs team... Kobe's problem will always be that he feels he has to do too much... When he distributes yet still gets his, they normally win, but he feels like he has to shoot 30 shots a game and maybe score 40 but his fg% is in the 30's, they never win that way... They have THE BEST big man combo in the NBA and don't utilize it... Now, Gasol has had like a fucking mental breakdown or something because he is nowhere near he was a few years ago, but he still has game left... Bynum could seriously be the best big in the game if he wasn't such a fucking little kid... ( I would like to kick his fucking ass with that attitude he has) but the Lakers definitely had the opportunity to go all the way if Kobe didn't try to do too much... Their lack of a PG doesn't help, but lets face it, derek fisher was never exactly superstar material and they won with him all those years... Letting Odom go was so fucking stupid and that really cost them their championship hopes...

As far as Durant and Kobe... Here's the thing... I agree 100% that winning a scoring title does not make you the best or better player, but the fact that Durant can be the scoring champion, playing alongside a guy like Westbrook, who takes just as many if not more shots than him, is amazing... Considering the amount of shots that have to be distributed between durant, westbrook and harden alone, his scoring title is amazing... Kobe does not have ANYONE like that on his team... Gasol and Bynum don't take many shots unless they are put back rebounds... They get some shots but nowhere near the amounts a westbrook type player would take... If were talking overall careers, of course Kobe is hands down the man... I would take him over anyone in the game that is active right now if were talking OVERALL careers but at this point in time, even though I still think he is a top 3 player, hes not the best right now... Im not huge Lebron fan, but lets face facts here, LeBron is the best player in the nba... Hes not the best winner, but hes got more talent than anyone out there and if thats not obvious then your just not watching the game closely enough... Durant and Kobe and very close but Durant is just getting better and better and better and Kobe is slowly sliding... Kobe is still the fucking man, trust me, but his game is not getting better... He has more and more off nights and struggles and he is just not clutch like he once was... Fucking Durant is a killer in the clutch... straight mercenary and thats a big deal... Kobe blew a lot of games this year that were just not used to seeing... Like I said before, your top 3 are Lebron, Durant and Kobe, but Kobe is slowly sliding and in a year or two, he won't be a top 3 player anymore... Thats just facts of life... He will definitely be a top 10 all time player, I have no doubt about that at all...

On a side not... PLEASE DON"T LET THE FUCKING SPURS MAKE THE FINALS... I can't endure another fucking san antonio final...

Another thing... the west is about to start changing... Your going to see dominance from OKC and Memphis and there's a few teams that are going to make their moves... Minnesota, Houston and if the Clippers keep their team in tact... Memphis' entire starting lineup is signed long term... If zach randolph didn't get hurt all season then I think you would be looking at memphis possibly going all the way... Minnesota is going to be very dangerous... Kevin Love is quickly working his way up to a top player and they are young and dangerous and I think we all saw what the Clippers can do in just one year of playing together... OKC has the squad though and if they stay healthy and on the same team, they are going to be the team to beat in the west...

The east is just all fucked up... boston will be dismantled... the bulls are always injured... not just rose, but deng, boozer, etc... always an injury... orlando is all fucked up... your looking at teams like philly, indiana and as odd as this sounds, washington is going to make a move... they played crazy good at the end of the year and they have the talent... ahhh fuck, its washington, they will figure out a way to lose... its really the Heats to lose for a while unless there are some drastic moves made...

anyway, i would love to see a Heat and Thunder final...

Gasols mental breakdown probably came from the trade rumors! I mean shit putting in that much effort and hearing I might be traded is probably some pressure IMO

Top Bottom