Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nba mvp

where did i say KOBE is better than mj.. no where so u can stfu n go suck on durants skinny dick n shove it so deep in ur mouth that u can stfu for good.
i said kobes the best in the league right now .
u r a hater comparing him to all of OKCS players who all play good together where kobe has some teammates who dont do jack shit. anyways fuck off u act like u know everything and ur delusional thinking ur the only one whos right. :):stilleto:

this right here is fucking unacceptable... and will be handled

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

I just read that Orlando is gonna talk with shaq about their vacant gm spot next week to see about him getting it to help keep Dwight Howard in Orlando! Haha Dwight's gone bro, a gm aint gonna change his mind lmao

Are you serious??

I don't know what the hell Shaq can do for that team and yeah I think he will leave also.

PS 3 rings, my bad. He would have 3 less rings if not for shaq :supercool

Being the leading scorer means one thing, still on the playoffs. Hows Kobe doing?

Hes just acting his age, I don't expect any thing smart to come out of someones mouth that is that age.

Just looked up his profile. He lists "Friends" as a show he likes. lmao.....:FRlol:

Bro you should be at bbing.com with the rest of the clueless kids and leave this board to the men.

Are you serious??

I don't know what the hell Shaq can do for that team and yeah I think he will leave also.

PS 3 rings, my bad. He would have 3 less rings if not for shaq :supercool

Being the leading scorer means one thing, still on the playoffs. Hows Kobe doing?

I'm saying if it was durant where Kobe is, he would most likey still be the scoring champ, but dude you know damn well that doesn't mean anything the fuckin thunder are STACKED they built from the ground up alllll the wau from back in Seattle and now they have the best squad (IMO) my $$$ was on the from the beginning, they have more talent all in 1 team than any team and their elite players are all 24 or under they are sick.

Scoring champ don't mean shit honestly you can have that all you want and if u don't have help on ur team ur fucked, like Kobe.

OKC has so much talent, and... IMO James Hardin should be the starter but they are using that to their advantage just like LA does NOT have a bench James Hardin produces the spark off the bench, he averages atleast 20 points a game and he comes off the bench, sefolosha (spelling?) is NOT better than him by any means but like I said he comes off the bench and creates the spark that any team needa off the bench, he will start but he will win a ring this year off of the bench and for this team that is stacked he needs to stay there IMO just because they know they can pull startes and put him at pg,sg, or even sf and he will have success and give starters rest.

Thats totally true. I have to admit the Laker bench is one of the worst I've seen in a long time and OKC is stacked to the tits. I live close to Seattle so I have always been a Sonic fan and once they left it was a joke. They finally had a team since the finals against Chicago back when Payton was around and Kemp was worried about having to take care of all 7, 8 or is it 9 kids? lol

By saying Durant could be leading scorer on a dif team, doesnt that quailify him as an ELITE player like Dylan said earlier?

If someone can play anywhere, no matter how bad the bench or great I think it speaks volumes. LA I think needs to rebuild the team from the ground up and put the main focus on Bynum.

Durant off the bench is crazy, the mofo would be a starter anywhere else in the league! I still dont know why LA was willing to get rid of Odom, for nothing. He was last years best bench player without a doubt. I don't know what the hell they were thinking.

They need to get a supporting cast and fast. My only issue is can Kobe play with another top tier player? I don't think he can, he wants to be number one and only number one. I think Wade and Lebron had the same problem until Wade stepped aside and told Lebron that its his team. Similar to what Shaq did in Miami when he first played there. He told Wade its his team to lead and that Wade is the go to guy.

With no other threats on the LA roster you know almost 90% of the time the ball is going to Kobe, you can't win like that.

Thats totally true. I have to admit the Laker bench is one of the worst I've seen in a long time and OKC is stacked to the tits. I live close to Seattle so I have always been a Sonic fan and once they left it was a joke. They finally had a team since the finals against Chicago back when Payton was around and Kemp was worried about having to take care of all 7, 8 or is it 9 kids? lol

By saying Durant could be leading scorer on a dif team, doesnt that quailify him as an ELITE player like Dylan said earlier?

If someone can play anywhere, no matter how bad the bench or great I think it speaks volumes. LA I think needs to rebuild the team from the ground up and put the main focus on Bynum.

Durant off the bench is crazy, the mofo would be a starter anywhere else in the league! I still dont know why LA was willing to get rid of Odom, for nothing. He was last years best bench player without a doubt. I don't know what the hell they were thinking.

They need to get a supporting cast and fast. My only issue is can Kobe play with another top tier player? I don't think he can, he wants to be number one and only number one. I think Wade and Lebron had the same problem until Wade stepped aside and told Lebron that its his team. Similar to what Shaq did in Miami when he first played there. He told Wade its his team to lead and that Wade is the go to guy.

With no other threats on the LA roster you know almost 90% of the time the ball is going to Kobe, you can't win like that.

I didn't say durant off the bench I said Hardin man, and yeah Kobe does but he also realizes he's not getting any younger so he's gonna have to let someone come with him.

And I agree getting rid of Odom was STUPID he could come in at the 3 spot of the 4 and score, idk what the deal was but they made mistakes this year.

I think the whole bench needs to go and Gasol and sessions have to go, Kobe's got ATLEAST 3 years left so they need to concentrate on what their gonna do to help him while they have him. I think trade Pau for Marc (his younger brother) since pau's contract is so much I think they could swing Marc and then idk what to do honestly at point everyone is pretty set I wouldn't even know who to think, I'd say I know Boston has been talkin rondo trade... He's cold IMO I'd like to see them pick him up even tho he's not the best scorer he can pass like nobodys business and he runs that offense like a beast to but idk at point...

Durant playoffs: Pts; 487 FTM; 140 %83.8 FGP; .449 3PT ;33.9% ASST;48

Kobe playoffs: pts; 228 FTM; 50 %82 FGP .446 3PT; 29.3% ASST; 31

BOOOOOO to Kobe

:p

Lmao why does everyone hate Kobe so much? He's a great just like mj and everyone is on his dick? Lmao I don't get it?

oh no im scared! he tells me to go hug kobes left nut, i tell him to suck durants dick , not a big difference and he tells me i have no clue
so i really dont give a fuck what u do next :) good day.

Top Bottom