Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nba mvp

I think Bynum needs one more year and to play at his potential, he's better than Dwight when he plays like he wants too IMO.

Gasol on the other hand... I like him and everything but hes gotta go. Maybe trade for his little brother and acquire him from Memphis? Cause he plays like he's hungry!

Yeah I think Dwight just didn't wanna be in Orlando an didn't get a good trade offer so he stayed/caused drama. Imo I don't even think Dwight had "back surgery" because he didn't go to any of the playoff games this year cause the doc said no traveling! That's bullshit I don't even think he had surgery I think he knew shit was fixing to hit the fan once they were knocked out of the playoffs and didn't wanna be around he was hiding and lying about surgery but that's just what came to my mind when I read everything.

Yeah I think the same, I think it was a big ass lie to basically let the team know eithor its going to be Dwight or the coach. One or the other and its obvious now what was going to happen.

And Brown coaching LeBron doesn't mean shit, that was a DLeague team led to the finals by LeBron. If they didn';t have him there would be no playoffs.

Talk right now is Bynum going becuase they can get more for him but I think that would be a mistake. Trade Gasol's joke of a contract, make it Bynums team and tell Kobe deal with it.

Oh and that poster is fucking hilarious!

King 604 ur just one of those kobe haters, nothing else really.. kobes the best player in the league right now, MJ greatest of all time, only way kobe will pass him is if he gets a few more rings.. which i hope he does!!!

How am I a hater when I'm saying hes an elite player? Get a clue before you post.

Even if Kobe gets more rings NOBODY and I mean NOBODY in the league would be dumb enough to say hes better then MJ. Only Kobe nuthuggers would say that.

But apparently you know more than all the commentators, players, owners, hall of famers etc...who all say MJ is king.

Keep in mind, no Shaq = 2 less rings.

Jordan was never the 2nd best player on his team, no matter what team in the NBA you put him on.

Thanks for coming out, go hug Kobes left nut.

nobody could have actually watched that last series and say durant is better than kobe... fuck a stat, just watch the game and its obvious...

What the hell were you watching?

How many miss shots did Kobe have?

Who hit the cltuch 3 with seconds to go?

Who's the fucking leading scorer for how many years now?

I suggest you find a sport you actually know shit about and talk about that instead, cause basketball is not it dude.

And according to you stats don't mean anything?? THAT IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD!!

This years MVP goes to Derek Fisher. His stats suck but I love him so much. Get off Kobes nuts.

Just pathetic, all sports revolve around stats.

:rolleyes:

How am I a hater when I'm saying hes an elite player? Get a clue before you post.

Even if Kobe gets more rings NOBODY and I mean NOBODY in the league would be dumb enough to say hes better then MJ. Only Kobe nuthuggers would say that.

But apparently you know more than all the commentators, players, owners, hall of famers etc...who all say MJ is king.

Jordan was never the 2nd best player on his team, no matter what team in the NBA you put him on.

Umm shaq and Kobe won 3 rings? 3 years in a row??

Yeah I think the same, I think it was a big ass lie to basically let the team know eithor its going to be Dwight or the coach. One or the other and its obvious now what was going to happen.

And Brown coaching LeBron doesn't mean shit, that was a DLeague team led to the finals by LeBron. If they didn';t have him there would be no playoffs.

Talk right now is Bynum going becuase they can get more for him but I think that would be a mistake. Trade Gasol's joke of a contract, make it Bynums team and tell Kobe deal with it.

Oh and that poster is fucking hilarious!

I just read that Orlando is gonna talk with shaq about their vacant gm spot next week to see about him getting it to help keep Dwight Howard in Orlando! Haha Dwight's gone bro, a gm aint gonna change his mind lmao

where did i say KOBE is better than mj.. no where so u can stfu n go suck on durants skinny dick n shove it so deep in ur mouth that u can stfu for good.
i said kobes the best in the league right now .
u r a hater comparing him to all of OKCS players who all play good together where kobe has some teammates who dont do jack shit. anyways fuck off u act like u know everything and ur delusional thinking ur the only one whos right. :):stilleto:

What the hell were you watching?

How many miss shots did Kobe have?

Who hit the cltuch 3 with seconds to go?

Who's the fucking leading scorer for how many years now?

I suggest you find a sport you actually know shit about and talk about that instead, cause basketball is not it dude.

And according to you stats don't mean anything?? THAT IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD!!

This years MVP goes to Derek Fisher. His stats suck but I love him so much. Get off Kobes nuts.

Just pathetic, all sports revolve around stats.

:rolleyes:

Oh and umm Kobe scored more points in the games then durant, Kobe was not guarding durant for the last shot to win that game, and scoring championships don't mean shit, he won it in 2010 and didn't make it far in playoffs, lakers won that year. He won it last year and Dallas knocked them out so I'm confused on wtf being the scoring leader means?

where did i say KOBE is better than mj.. no where so u can stfu n go suck on durants skinny dick n shove it so deep in ur mouth that u can stfu for good.
i said kobes the best in the league right now .
u r a hater comparing him to all of OKCS players who all play good together where kobe has some teammates who dont do jack shit. anyways fuck off u act like u know everything and ur delusional thinking ur the only one whos right. :):stilleto:
Wow, spoken like a true child. you must be like what? 21?

PS How the Lakers do this year?

Keep living in the past

Top Bottom