Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nba mvp

defintely agree with u..
and as for the other guy comparing kobe with the 3 from okc .. ok Kobe tries to much because no one else does.. bynum did nothing this series.. pao was ok but both of em couldve contributed alot more.. a good team needs an excellent PG (westbrook) and pf (durant)

I compared him to the other three because his stats were not ELITE status escpecially compared to the 3 from OKC.

And exactly its a TEAM game, a concept Kobe is sometimes guilty of forgetting. As in like he forgets hes not the only guy on the court, you do have 4 other guys who you can get involved in the game instead of worring about taking 30-35 shots a game. Pao who? Bynum who?

game 5
kobe 42pts = durant 25pts + harden 17pts....

42 points, 82 points or 100, A LOSS IS A LOSS!

Doens't matter how many points you get!

How many points did the team get? Typically Kobe fan, thinking Kobe only not team.

MJ got the team involved before he took over in the 4th!

Thats why he is KING and always will be!

All I have to say is that Lakers are my squad forever I'd rather see the west take it then the easy so I'm going for OKC even tho I'm in Texas don't really like the spurs.

Los Angeles is gonna have to figure out what their gonna do, IMO Gasol has got to go he is the 2nd highest paid player behind Kobe but ever since their 2 year run he has been straight garbage, he needs to go.

Bynum I think they should keep atleast one more season but he's gonna have to learn to mature and play at a constant level, that up and down all season shit isn't gonna cut it, to be elite you have to be constant with minor bad moments.

I think sessions has GOT to go he's just not as elite and productive as they thought he was gonna be and I think it bit them in their ass, they need a new point and new power forward.

The bench DEFF needs some work because they are just as important as key players! What's the point in having a bench if their gonna go out in an elimination game and score a total of 2 points?

Metta to me deserves one more year but just like Bynum has got to mature, the foul on Hardin that cost him 6 games WAS intentional and anyone who saw It KNOWS that.

AND I feel that with van gundy out of Orlando lakers need to fuck around and get rid of browns bald ass and get van gundy, just my opinion.

Other than that I'm looking forward to a FULL 82 game season WITH training camp thank God there will be no lock out.

OKC is gonna get it to their too much for the spurs and Boston/Miami!

I agree with most of what you said. Gasol and Bynum have not existed. But at the same time how much of that falls on the go to guy, Kobe? Thats like Allen Iverson all over again, he thinks shoot first, fuck the team. Even when Shaq was there. Kobe wasn't man enough to be 2nd to Shaq.

As far as Metta World Peace goes, change your fucking name! Dirtiest player in the league. The guy is a fucking clown and has no respect for anyone in the NBA.

And WHY THE HELL would LA let him take so many 3 pointers? Hes a slightly better offensive player then Rodman (not defensively) but Chicago wasn't dumb enough to let him take a shot unless the game was already out of hand.

My employees agree with you in getting Van Gundy. Brown has to go but I think of Dwight in the same light as Kobe but he is not on Kobes level. The comparison? Dwight demanding trade, denying trade and then the blow up on coach leaving. Quit being a premaddona bitch take your $10,000,000 plus contract and shut the fuck and play for fucks sake!

I agree with most of what you said. Gasol and Bynum have not existed. But at the same time how much of that falls on the go to guy, Kobe? Thats like Allen Iverson all over again, he thinks shoot first, fuck the team. Even when Shaq was there. Kobe wasn't man enough to be 2nd to Shaq.

As far as Metta World Peace goes, change your fucking name! Dirtiest player in the league. The guy is a fucking clown and has no respect for anyone in the NBA.

And WHY THE HELL would LA let him take so many 3 pointers? Hes a slightly better offensive player then Rodman (not defensively) but Chicago wasn't dumb enough to let him take a shot unless the game was already out of hand.

My employees agree with you in getting Van Gundy. Brown has to go but I think of Dwight in the same light as Kobe but he is not on Kobes level. The comparison? Dwight demanding trade, denying trade and then the blow up on coach leaving. Quit being a premaddona bitch take your $10,000,000 plus contract and shut the fuck and play for fucks sake!

Yeah I think Dwight just didn't wanna be in Orlando an didn't get a good trade offer so he stayed/caused drama. Imo I don't even think Dwight had "back surgery" because he didn't go to any of the playoff games this year cause the doc said no traveling! That's bullshit I don't even think he had surgery I think he knew shit was fixing to hit the fan once they were knocked out of the playoffs and didn't wanna be around he was hiding and lying about surgery but that's just what came to my mind when I read everything.

And as far as brown they think hes a good coach because he coached Lebron? Gtfo! It doesn't matter who you coach it matters HOW you coach, fuck I'd even be happy to see them pick up mike dantoni (spelling?) from gettin fired from new York. But browns gotta go, he can go coach the pistons or something

King 604 ur just one of those kobe haters, nothing else really.. kobes the best player in the league right now, MJ greatest of all time, only way kobe will pass him is if he gets a few more rings.. which i hope he does!!!

Durant has better teammates, not better than Kobe tho!
Exactly......!!! if one player from the lakers played at a level close to kobes they would be unstoppablee!!!
i hope they get steve nash he would be better imo,
bynum def needs to go.. his exit interview he said he didnt care where he played.. fuckin guy

Top Bottom