Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nba mvp

And as usualy Kobe loses....wait for it....."Kobe demands trade, demands new players, demands new coach, new management....."

Let all the Kobe bull shit begin!

As far as Durant not having shit on Kobe.....

Kobe

Field Goals Made/Attempts 55/129 shooting percentage = 42%
3 pointers 2/18 11%
rebounds 26

Durant
48/93 52%
3 pointers 9/23 39%
rebounds 43

Please explain how Kobe was better? Besides hitting fucking free throws? And taking horrible fade away jump shots when he has open team mates on the floor?

PS If he has better they would not have lost in 5 games, they would of won. So lets here all the excuses, oh he has no bench blah blah fucking blah!

Better luck next year

Westbrook

Shooting 49/101 = 49%
3pointers 3/10 = 30%
Rebounds 27 and 23 assists

Now how was Kobe better then Durant when he wasn't better then Westbrook.

What a fucking joke.

Harden

Field Goals 19/53 35%
3 pointers 5/20 25%
23 rebounds & 11 Assists

Kobe was bairly better then the 6th man of the year. How did last years 6th man of the year do? Oh yeah thats right Lakers traded him to Dallas and now hes a D-League player!!

LMFAO

Flat out, Oklahoma City is just a better team than the Lakers... talent wise, they may be the best in the league... I am worried about the series with the Spurs but after looking really closely at the matchups, I think this series is going 7... I truly hope Westbrook shines against Parker... That's going to be a key matchup... I think that Ibaka and Perkins will neutralize Duncan... The Spurs don't have anyone that can stop Durant at all... The thing I worry about with the Spurs is their fucking role players are just great... They always have the best role players, hands down... I really want OKC to go all the way but I think its clear that whoever wins the West is going all the way...

As far as Kobe goes, he is still the man, there's no questioning that but were not talking overall careers, were talking right now and if were talking right now, Durant is just the better player... They are very close, but objectively, Durant is the better player... Kobe just tries to do too much... If there would have been more utilization of his big men properly then honestly, L.A. may have won this series... He just always has tried to do too much... He has been capable in the past but as talent catches up, he's just not capable of what he once was... He's still ELITE, trust me, but not as he was...

There's 3 ELITE players in the N.B.A... When I rank players I go in this way... ELITE, SUPERSTARS and ALL STARS... I really only give three players ELITE status... Then I give about 20 players SUPERSTAR status and then a pretty good amount all-star status... Elite though are the clear, flat out, all around best players in the n.b.a... These three would be Lebron, Durant and Kobe... Superstars are guys like wade, melo, chris paul, westbrook, tony parker, deron williams, dwight howard, kevin love, derrick rose, rondo, etc... these guys are superstars, and im leaving a few out, but you get the picture...

Yeah OKC does have a great team and the series against the Spurs is going to be insane. Team Fundamentals VS Team young gunners.

I'm worried about Westbrook against Parker. Parker seems to have better control over his game while Westbrook at times seems wild and out of control, kind of like Kobe. He seems to try to hard at times to make a play out of nothing.

I agree with you in regards to Elite Status, don't get me wrong if you ask me if Kobe is a good player, the answer is yes. At the current time Durant and LeBron are ahead of him and the only reasoning I can come to is age.

I think Durant has to step up to the next level in order to get by the Spurs, at the same time it wouldn't be bad to see the old timers get another ring before they are done. (Duncan/Parker/Ginobli)

Flat out, Oklahoma City is just a better team than the Lakers... talent wise, they may be the best in the league... I am worried about the series with the Spurs but after looking really closely at the matchups, I think this series is going 7... I truly hope Westbrook shines against Parker... That's going to be a key matchup... I think that Ibaka and Perkins will neutralize Duncan... The Spurs don't have anyone that can stop Durant at all... The thing I worry about with the Spurs is their fucking role players are just great... They always have the best role players, hands down... I really want OKC to go all the way but I think its clear that whoever wins the West is going all the way...

As far as Kobe goes, he is still the man, there's no questioning that but were not talking overall careers, were talking right now and if were talking right now, Durant is just the better player... They are very close, but objectively, Durant is the better player... Kobe just tries to do too much... If there would have been more utilization of his big men properly then honestly, L.A. may have won this series... He just always has tried to do too much... He has been capable in the past but as talent catches up, he's just not capable of what he once was... He's still ELITE, trust me, but not as he was...

There's 3 ELITE players in the N.B.A... When I rank players I go in this way... ELITE, SUPERSTARS and ALL STARS... I really only give three players ELITE status... Then I give about 20 players SUPERSTAR status and then a pretty good amount all-star status... Elite though are the clear, flat out, all around best players in the n.b.a... These three would be Lebron, Durant and Kobe... Superstars are guys like wade, melo, chris paul, westbrook, tony parker, deron williams, dwight howard, kevin love, derrick rose, rondo, etc... these guys are superstars, and im leaving a few out, but you get the picture...
defintely agree with u..
and as for the other guy comparing kobe with the 3 from okc .. ok Kobe tries to much because no one else does.. bynum did nothing this series.. pao was ok but both of em couldve contributed alot more.. a good team needs an excellent PG (westbrook) and pf (durant)

All I have to say is that Lakers are my squad forever I'd rather see the west take it then the easy so I'm going for OKC even tho I'm in Texas don't really like the spurs.

Los Angeles is gonna have to figure out what their gonna do, IMO Gasol has got to go he is the 2nd highest paid player behind Kobe but ever since their 2 year run he has been straight garbage, he needs to go.

Bynum I think they should keep atleast one more season but he's gonna have to learn to mature and play at a constant level, that up and down all season shit isn't gonna cut it, to be elite you have to be constant with minor bad moments.

I think sessions has GOT to go he's just not as elite and productive as they thought he was gonna be and I think it bit them in their ass, they need a new point and new power forward.

The bench DEFF needs some work because they are just as important as key players! What's the point in having a bench if their gonna go out in an elimination game and score a total of 2 points?

Metta to me deserves one more year but just like Bynum has got to mature, the foul on Hardin that cost him 6 games WAS intentional and anyone who saw It KNOWS that.

AND I feel that with van gundy out of Orlando lakers need to fuck around and get rid of browns bald ass and get van gundy, just my opinion.

Other than that I'm looking forward to a FULL 82 game season WITH training camp thank God there will be no lock out.

OKC is gonna get it to their too much for the spurs and Boston/Miami!

Top Bottom