Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nba mvp

Kobe defintely deserved the MVP!! only has 1 in 16 years thats sad.. best player in the league right now, breaking records errryday, disagree with me, fuck u i dont care kobes the best, jordans best of all time, kobes best right now.
durant, lebron, westbrook aint got no rings, so lets not even bring em up yet :)
go lakers!~

LE CHOKE tonight... lololol
kobe, rondo, hell, even nash had a great season...
pretty easy to have great stats when you're surrounded by all stars...
kobe and nash had to make up for their whole damn benches...
exactly kobe only shoots that much cuz the bench sucks.. even the bigs arent consistent !!! teams like miami, OKC are stacked up the ass

The bench in LA does suck this year, but the bench isn't much better in Miami.

As for best players right now, it is Lebron. If it wasn't he wouldn't be MVP.

Who's the best active overall player? Rings do make a difference. Only time will tell if Lebron can win some rings. Keep in mind that Lebron to a D LEAGUE team (Clevland) to the finals. Pretty damn impressive.

Durant in my opinion is a better player than Kobe right now, in their prime maybe not.

MJ IS THE KING

OKC all the way baby! LA SUCKS!

Go SuperSonics Go!

For those who don't know who the SuperSonics are stay out of the sports section...lol

yea w.e OKC will never beat Spurs, as u can see OKC beat lakers by 3 pts in 2 games, sPurs fuckin raped the clippers.
GO LAKERS GO!! take the OKC bitches to game 7 tire em out for the spurs ;)!

Top Bottom