Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nba mvp

View attachment 71523

Now, I never said mj wasn't great because he was all I was saying is that the talent no a days is far beyond it was even though there were good player with mj, Larry bird, Charles Barkley, magic Johnson, but those were extreme players that stood out

now a days there are players on EVERY team that stand out I just feel the talent is more now than back then! Mj still has more than Kobe but Kobe is also the ONLY one to compare!

Lebron James will never be a mj or Kobe! Never! He's a chock artist, he will get 1 maybe 2 championships but no more than that.

Oh my god i just threw up in mouth!

If MJ was in his prime and playing now he would still be KING, not Lebron or Kobe.

Remember 2 rings of Kobe was with SHAQ!

MJ was the team, the league, the best there is and ever will be!

MJ schools Kobe when it comes to be a TEAM player!

Kobe takes a million and one shots a game just to get 30 points.

Mj realized he wasn't the only one on the court, there were 4 other guys out there with him.

And if MJ didn't go play baseball he would of had a lot more rings!

So your sayin noone else was cold on the bulls but mj? Your crazy they had a good team just like the lakers did with shaq....
Don't throw up in your mouth bro throw up out of your mouth, that's female shit haha

lmao....when MJ was there he was the man, there was no questions. Pippen, Kerr, Grant.... were second string compared to MJ.

Shaq and Kobe were the same level, they had to dominate players, while the bulls had MJ and MJ.

And if you saw the interview with Majic and Bird recently they all admit Jordan was on another level.

Hold your thought.

I'm going to knock the dust off my collection of MJ's, how about you do the same? Oh wait, I forgot Kobe isn't his own brand like MJ and he never will be.

Is he still rocking Adidas? :supercool

And we know for a fact if he did have his own shoe line nobody in the NBA will rock Kobe Sytem what ever he calls that garbage in his dumbass commercials.

Shit my ugly maid at my motel just popped in, I'm gonna give it to her...hopefully vanessa doens't find out lol

View attachment 71523

Now, I never said mj wasn't great because he was all I was saying is that the talent no a days is far beyond it was even though there were good player with mj, Larry bird, Charles Barkley, magic Johnson, but those were extreme players that stood out

now a days there are players on EVERY team that stand out I just feel the talent is more now than back then! Mj still has more than Kobe but Kobe is also the ONLY one to compare!

Lebron James will never be a mj or Kobe! Never! He's a chock artist, he will get 1 maybe 2 championships but no more than that.

OKAY, its time for me to take you to school my friend...

Here are some points that you are conveniently forgetting... (remember kobe, you are my boy, so this is a FRIENDLY LESSON =)

FIRST...

Kobe wasn't even the best player on his team for half of his titles... The Lakers were Shaq's team and Kobe was second best... Shaq was THE BEST player in the league for A LONG TIME and more than half of those rings are because of Shaq... Not that Kobe wasn't a big part of those, because he was, but he was not the main reason they were winning titles...

Shaq won again, without Kobe, way after his prime, on a Miami Heat team with a VERY YOUNG Dwayne Wade and pretty much a bunch of role players... Kobe was barely making 7 and 8 seeds when shaq left, losing in the 1st round every year to the Suns, until they got Gasol... Trust me, I was living in L.A. and they were garbage...

The Lakers were not beating ANYONE in the finals... They beat the fucking Nets, with kidd, kittles and richard jefferson... come on man... seriously? and the 76ers who had Iverson and??????? NOONE... eric fucking snow??????? come on man...

So now those points are made, here's another one... Look at most of the nba championship teams in history... 80% of them had dominant big men on their team... there are a very few that are exceptions...

MJ NEVER had this, NEVER... look at the bigs he had... bill cartwright, will perdue, luc fucking longley, bill wennington? Kobe has had shaq, gasol, bynum, fuck man... Magic had Kareem, Bird had mchale and parish, the spurs had duncan and david robinson, the rockets had hakeem... Rodman does not count as a big... he was a rebounder but he was not a DOMINANT BIG MAN...

After Jordan won his first title, do you realize HE NEVER LOST AGAIN?? The ONLY time he lost in the playoffs after his first title was when he came back late in the season and unretired from baseball... That was THE ONLY TIME and that doesn't count... Otherwise, HE NEVER LOST...

Do you realize how many hall of fame players never got titles because of him? Malone, Stockton, Reggie Miller, Ewing, Barkley, Dominique, the list goes on and on...

You can't in your right mind tell me the players now are better than they were then... They are more athletic now, but skill wise, its not even close... The guys in the 80's and early 90's had so much more skill in terms of shooting and actually playing fundamental basketball that its not even close... It's not as fun to watch, but good fundamentals almost always beat the "exciting team"... I would rather watch the exciting team, but why do you think the fucking Spurs always win? Fundamentals...

The teams that Jordan had to beat in comparison to the Laker teams are not even close... The two teams the Lakers had to beat that were good were the Trailblazers (one year) and the kings...

Jordan beat the lakers with magic, the Suns with barkley, kevin johnson, etc... (that team was fucking loaded) the Trailblazers with Drexler (Another loaded team) the supersonics with kemp and payton and detlef, and the jazz that was just fucking loaded... These are just the teams in the finals they beat... They had those hardcore series with the pacers, heat, knicks... the knicks had so much talent on those teams.. starks, ewing, larry johnson, etc... the pacers with reggie miller, the heat with zo, fuck jordan had so much in terms of competition, way more than kobe... its not even comparable...

Jordan had great role players, I am not saying he didn't, but only one other superstar, who when he didn't play with jordan, never won shit... when kobe and shaq split, shaq still won... pippen never won shit... pippen was great but he would never have been a superstar if jordan wasn't getting all the attention he was getting...

if you truly go back and watch the film, start to finish, and see what jordan did throughout his career, it trumps kobe by a long shot... and you know what, i still think kobe is a top 10 all time player... that's how good mj is...

jordan played with far superior competition... in the 80's it was magic, bird, kareem, isiah, dominique, then on to malone, reggie, ewing, stockton, payton, barkley, hakeem, drexler, zo, mullin, hardaway, rice, the list goes on and on... THESE ARE ALL HALL OF FAMERS...

Not to say Kobe is not playing with some as well, but to put ANYONE in the same breath as MJ is ludicrous... its not a fair compariosn...

Kobe is one of the best of this time, I love his game, and I think he is absolutely a top 10 player, but in no way can he or should he be compared to MJ...

^^^^^^^^ OWNED!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^

dylangemelli my man! What a sick post!

:supercool

The only credit I'll give to kobe2444 is that the Bobcats do suck lol. But MJ's steakhouses aren't bad :RADAR

^^^^^^^^ OWNED!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^

dylangemelli my man! What a sick post!

:supercool

The only credit I'll give to kobe2444 is that the Bobcats do suck lol. But MJ's steakhouses aren't bad :RADAR

His underwear is pretty comfy too haha nah I haven't had a chance to read his post yet I will get back

Top Bottom