Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Boxing EPO Log

Liebow

EPO. Its a dangerous drug. So is any drug if you don't take the correct precautions. Its as simple as that. People mean well, but they overdo it a bit when they tell you all these dangers without any real experience. Who cares what the dog next door did? He was a fool and Ill make sure Im flawless and clever and stay ahead of the game. I hope this will cover all the annoying questions some of you may have in your heads - the questions no one seems to have answers to. I know how annoying it is, so I hope I can help out.
As a heavyweight boxer, I keep my iron levels/reserves up to scratch. Without fail, prior to this cycle, Id take 8mg of iron per day without fail. Plus 2000mcg per week of inj. B12 and 1000mcg of Folic Acid per day. For fat loss purposes, Im also using T3 50mcg per day and have been for some time. Working the magic. The point is, make sure your iron reserves are good before you start to load. Spend a month taking your RDA% of Iron, Folic and B12 before hand.

14 Day Loading:
* 1,000iu EPO each night before bed
* 100mg Iron chelate before bed
* 1000mcg Folic Acid before bed
* 5000mcg Inj Vit B12 once per week

Once Weekly Maintainer:
* 2000iu EPO once per week
* 25mg Iron chelate before bed
* 1000mcg Folic Acid before bed
* 1000mcg Inj. Vit B12 once per week

When I finished loading, I waited 7 days, then did my 1st maintainer dose, which is 20iu per kilo of bodyweight. From then on, I took the same maintainer dose once per week. Its enough for me to keep maintained and healthy. Its crucial to note I also dropped my iron right down at this point, as iron is recycled by the body when RBCs die. So no need to keep it high up. Remember when loading, your creating new blood cells and you want to oxygenate them and build them up strong, so its good to have high iron intake temporarily at that point. While maintaining, you'll keep those RBCs recycling and keep your blood's oxygen levels nice and elevated without increasing/decreasing - hence maintaining right? :verygood:

My Safety Precautions:
* Keep EPO dose low
* Look for extra edge and NOT Armstrong endurance
* Check Blood Pressure everyday
* Aspirin 75mg
* Have a rehydration drink before AND after training.
* Drink plenty of water, and keep caffeine to a bare minimum.

Around the end of the 3rd week (before my 1st maintenance dose), I felt the EPO start to work. As time went by, I could soon feel it working even more. Did it make me train like a beast, did it make those cruel and brutal boxing routines seem like a painless breeze? Not exactly. What I found, in sparring say (8x 2mins rounds) I could fight through the round with high intensity, and during the break I wouldn't be gasping or finding it hard to catch my breath. There was a good 20 seconds where Id catch my air and take a little water, then I was back to fresh like it was just before the start of Round-1. My pulse, after a consistent 2 hours training, didn't step over 100/bpm. And lets face it, us boxers as any fighter can respect, we're fit as hell and the bulk of our training is around cardio work and keeping stamina up. Before EPO, after 2 hours training I used to feel tired (understandably) and my pulse immediately after exercise was 140/bpm. To have that drop in my pulse and to not feel "so tired" is a big improvement. Bare in mind Im not after Lance Armstrong 200mile distances where I want to not fatigue at all. Obviously it would be nice to have that, but that requires higher doses of EPO and more advanced monitoring of my blood, and even then it becomes dangerous territory for most. This way, by keeping things nice and steady and using some basic common sense, Ive been able to improve how I train completely. If after 15 rounds of sparring I want to give up and climb out of the ring, Im finding now it takes 20 rounds before I start to feel like death and want to give up. Boxers usually lose there breath/air before there muscles fatigue. In this case, your muscles will fail before your breath does. Cant throw punches anymore but your not tired? Cover up and stay on your toes, instead of standing slack and not moving. When it comes to usual cardio work, Ive also been using one of those Elevation Altitude Training Maks 2.0 (looks like Bane mask LOL) to work my lungs and diaphragm.

So all in all, a low dose of EPO has worked its work for me without any messy blood tests (apart from prior to loading), and its totally revolutionised how I train. Like I said, no million mile distances, its just for an extra kick to hammer out those last few crucial rounds in competition. When fighters are at the last few rounds and pushing themselves for the win, its the time we all pray and wish for extra energy and stamina. EPO has done this for me.
So to sum it up, does it make you fit? No it doesn't, you need to work for that. But it certainly increases your fitness if you got it already. If I had to describe EPO for when I get its benefits between rounds, Id call it "anti-panting medicine". When most of my opponents are panting for air, Im just on the brink of starting to pant or breath a little heavier/deeper. So basically, it gives me that tiny advantage over them. That advantage can alter a fight.

I cant stress how important it is to keep drinking water, get those rehydration drinks in, and pop an Aspirin before bed with your vitamins. And check your BP (first sign something could be wrong). Keeping up with these things will help eliminate the risks that scare most people off even trying EPO. Play it safe and be smart! Also like to mention, my "wake-up" BP prior to EPO was 180/95, and its now 135/60. Nuff said.

Hope this helps people :rose:

Top Bottom