Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather, who would win

Who would win between Pacquiao vs. Mayweather

• Manny Pacquiao

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Floyd Mayweather

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Fight won't happen, no contest, etc

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
here's the big problem... neither one of them are in their prime anymore... pacquiao looked like shit against marquez in his last fight... he looked like he was aging... floyd still looked great and i think he actually fought because he wanted to prepare himself to take some hits because if he actually does fight manny, hes going to get hit... i think floyd will beat manny... i used to think the other way but you have to remember, the more abusive fights you go through over time you just are never the same... pacquiao has fought so many all out wars that he is finally wearing down... think about his fights with morales, barerra, the three with marquez... thats just a few... just like running backs in football... you can only take so much abuse... how many wars has floyd been in... i can count them on one hand... floyd's preserved his body well and thats why he's able to still move the way he does... I truly think floyd will win if they actually fight but im not sure they will...

Great post.

I agree with you. The marquez fight Manny looked a little shaky where Floyd looked in total control against Cotto even though he did get tagged a couple times. Floyd hasn't been known for his power since moving up weight classes yet he still rocked Cotto a couple times. Cotto looked to be in trouble more times than Floyd did especially in the 12th round.

I will put money on Floyd any day of the week. Sure his attitude isn't the greatest but I think it makes the sport more interesting. They have to do what they have to do to get the BIG MONEY and the BIG MOUTH is cashing in pay cheques all day long.

Old post but yeah... Floyd for money... Heart would be cheering mayweather..

Im a fan of both...but Floyd will be remembered for dodging the Pacman fight and it makes his shit talk sound loose. Floyd is great at business but his reputation as true warrior and immortal fighter is tarnished for dodging Manny. He can't have it both ways . You can not call yourself the best if you deliberately dodge the best contender.....

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Im a fan of both...but Floyd will be remembered for dodging the Pacman fight and it makes his shit talk sound loose. Floyd is great at business but his reputation as true warrior and immortal fighter is tarnished for dodging Manny. He can't have it both ways . You can not call yourself the best if you deliberately dodge the best contender.....

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

At the time of him dodging, manny wouldn't have won without a knockout... But if Floyd survived he woulda earned that fight and lost a few years off his career.

Top Bottom