Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather, who would win

Who would win between Pacquiao vs. Mayweather

• Manny Pacquiao

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Floyd Mayweather

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Fight won't happen, no contest, etc

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

b0und

This is causing a few animated discussions in many places.

Let's have one here...

I am going with Pacman!

I just hope this fight happens, it just has to.

b0und (go Pac-man!)

If Mayweather shows up with the assigned weight I have Manny winning.

I am totally amazed by his performance last night. I actually think he is faster than Mayweather. Mayweather is skilled and he has an amazing reach for his height, and I doubt he will show up at 145 (which would be the catch-weight).

Manny is an ATG after that performance last night.

It's so hard to call but then so was the fight last night and look what happened.

Mayweather has awesome defence and great speed/tactics but Manny is so fast and skillful too. With that speed comes great power. It could go either way.

See this Manny training vid: YouTube - Manny Pacquiao vs. heavy bag awesome speed and power. I train at a bxing gym and doing that on a heavy bag is hard...and knackering.

Well, it sounds like Mayweather is now wanting this fight to happen. No more ducking when he can earn 70 million I guess.

Mayweather talks up Pacquiao fight - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Floyd Mayweather Jr. has said he is ready to make the big-money fight with newly crowned WBO welterweight world champion Manny Pacquiao happen.

After victory in Las Vegas over Puerto Rico's Miguel Cotto on Saturday, Pacquiao's trainer Freddie Roach said the "whole world" now wanted to see a fight with Mayweather.

Reacting to the proposition the undefeated 32-year-old, who formerly held the WBC title at welterweight, told British broadcaster Sky Sports: "If he wants to fight Floyd Mayweather all he has to do is step up to the plate."

The twice-voted Ring magazine fighter of the year added that he felt Pacquiao's approach was one-dimensional but the Filipino would be a favorite with the crowd.

"The thing is with Pacquaio I don't see any versatility as a fighter; he's a good puncher but just one-dimensional. Is Pacquiao the greatest?

"The world's going to go 'wow' if Floyd Mayweather gets beaten. That's what everyone is looking to see.

"If I beat Manny Pacquaio do you know what they are going to say? 'You are supposed to beat him, you are Floyd Mayweather, you are the bigger man'. If I knock him out they'll say 'you're supposed to knock him out he's been knocked out before'.

"I'm in a no-win situation and when I beat him no one is going to be surprised because he's been beaten before; whatever I do to Pacquaio has been done before - he's been beaten on three occasions. And if I knock him out I don't want the world shouting because he's been knocked out twice before."

If the fight goes ahead it is expected to challenge the mark set by Oscar De La Hoya's bout with Floyd Mayweather for the most profitable in history.

Money generated from pay-per-view subscriptions earned the two fighters an estimated combined total of $77 million in 2007.

Mayweather, whose nickname is "Money," said: "If I go out and make $60-75 million in one night; come on - I'm not losing."

Lol at his shit talk.

Can't wait for Manny to connect a left with his face.

b0und (hells yeah)

I really think Mayweather has the skills and defense to shutdown Pac's fast flurries. Mayweather has the best defense of about almost any boxer I've seen. So far, no one has figured out how to break through Mayweather's tight defense. Can't wait to see the fight.

Top Bottom