Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather, who would win

Who would win between Pacquiao vs. Mayweather

• Manny Pacquiao

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Floyd Mayweather

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Fight won't happen, no contest, etc

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
Floyds is the better boxer pacman is the better fighter. As much as floyd likes to fight smaller opponents pacman is one small guy floyd doesnt want to see. I got pacman tearing his ass up and floyd on his bicycle runnin around the ring!

This is causing a few animated discussions in many places.

Let's have one here...

I am going with Pacman!

I just hope this fight happens, it just has to.

b0und (go Pac-man!)

PACMAN would win but so many politics this fight may never happen.

Sad to say, but Manny is now fighting Shane. Then again, May has legal problems now. What an idiot. He was going to make 40 million off that fight, not including all the other percetages they make from PPV and endorsement ect.

Fight will never happen.

Floyd offered $40 milly and was ready to wire transfer $20 mil right now away but deal was declined.

Manny wants 50/50 and even if that does happen, the blood test won't happen.

After Floyds last fight people are saying Manny will destroy him, other than a slightly bloody nose what the hell did Cotto do? Throw a bunch of punches that all got blocked?

Another problem is Bob Arum, Floyd hates him and I don't see him ever doing a deal with him to set up the fight.

Who will win? Don't know, people can speculate all they want but until it happens, who cares.

But props to Floyd for not fighting at a catch weight, like Manny made Cotto do.

Notice though how Floyd wasn't his overly cocky self after the last fight? It was his first REAL fight ever.

here's the big problem... neither one of them are in their prime anymore... pacquiao looked like shit against marquez in his last fight... he looked like he was aging... floyd still looked great and i think he actually fought because he wanted to prepare himself to take some hits because if he actually does fight manny, hes going to get hit... i think floyd will beat manny... i used to think the other way but you have to remember, the more abusive fights you go through over time you just are never the same... pacquiao has fought so many all out wars that he is finally wearing down... think about his fights with morales, barerra, the three with marquez... thats just a few... just like running backs in football... you can only take so much abuse... how many wars has floyd been in... i can count them on one hand... floyd's preserved his body well and thats why he's able to still move the way he does... I truly think floyd will win if they actually fight but im not sure they will...

Top Bottom