Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

J E T S jets jets jets

calveless wonder said:
jets are one of two teams who have inquired about favre.

would love to see favre beat the pats.

a little nervous, buddy?

gholston = jevon kearse, hopefully without the injury proneness

Dude, you are a riot.

hog#head#cheese said:
Jets couln't win with Tom Brady

Brady got to the AFC championship game and lost it in the end in 06', with Reche Caldwell, Troy Brown and Jabar Gaffney as his only recievers

I wouldn't put it past him

All I know is the Jets have basically no QB, having favre could be the difference between 7-9 and 11-5........ just saying.

Brady got to the AFC championship game and lost it in the end in 06', with Reche Caldwell, Troy Brown and a video camera as his only recievers

correction................olololol.........

whats with the jets haters.........all i have to say is lets wait for the season. AFC east is going to be interesting with the jets and bills who rebuild themselves and the pats that are on there way out

seaking420 said:
and the pats that are on there way out

like they were when they lost Ty Law, lawyer milloy and Tyrone Poole in 02' and went on to win the superbowl
or when they lost their coordinatores offense and defense
and..
and ...
and.....
and...........
rinse and repeat
Pats will still dominate
if you think not, you are a blind homer

Jets have improved, that I can say.

Now stop slapping your cocktail frank all over the keyboard

like they were when they lost Ty Law, lawyer milloy and Tyrone Poole in 02' and went on to win the superbowl
or when they lost their coordinatores offense and defense
and..
and ...
and.....
and...........
rinse and repeat
Pats will still dominate
if you think not, you are a blind homer

Jets have improved, that I can say.

Now stop slapping your cocktail frank all over the keyboard

No doubt the pats are still one of the best if not the best team going into the season based on the past few years...........I just think that their D is no longer going to be as dominant as it was in the past and their O line is getting old. If Brady gets hurt they are done. That being said I think the bills and the jets will fight for the division this year, not saying they will win, but they have a good chance this year. Im not fearful of the pats D any longer and with the jets improved O- line will open up alot more opportunities for them to win........imo

seaking420 said:
No doubt the pats are still one of the best if not the best team going into the season based on the past few years...........I just think that their D is no longer going to be as dominant as it was in the past and their O line is getting old.

I stopped reading when you said our o-line is getting old
you lost ALL credibilty there bro
AVG age of our O-line is 28 years old

Koppen 28(pro bowl selection)
Light 30 (pro bowl selection)
Logan Makins 26 (pro bowl selection)
Steven Neal 31
Nick Kazcur 28

conversation over..........
you fail

Top Bottom