Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

J E T S jets jets jets

calveless wonder said:
LOL @ the dolphins fan talking shit.

maybe bill parcells will net you an extra win this year and you'll go 2-14

Coming from a dade county opalocka boy i expected more

hog#head#cheese said:
Coming from a dade county opalocka boy i expected more

lololol. i've lived in miami for six years brah.

the other 19 i spent in New york and new jersey.

i have a deep hatred for all miami teams except the canes..and maybe the marlins because of their underdogness

calveless wonder said:
lololol. i've lived in miami for six years brah.

the other 19 i spent in New york and new jersey.

i have a deep hatred for all miami teams except the canes..and maybe the marlins because of their underdogness

Yea your a band wagon bitch I know your kind .Well you may as well watch the marlins closely than because it might be #3.Btw hows that new job at TWIST going?Just curious i saw you on the cover of out magzine last month just sayin

hog#head#cheese said:
Yea your a band wagon bitch I know your kind .Well you may as well watch the marlins closely than because it might be #3.Btw hows that new job at TWIST going?Just curious i saw you on the cover of out magzine last month just sayin

lol @ the marlins beating the mets.

i never said i liked the marlins. i just respect them. big difference

i saved my hatred for the phillies and braves

calveless wonder said:
lol @ the marlins beating the mets.

i never said i liked the marlins. i just respect them. big difference

i saved my hatred for the phillies and braves

The mets(please)How ya gonna rep the 786 like dat?My boys in overtown would handle you.Hey bro i heard elaine lancaster is hosting the drag show at score tonight you going?

Im not sure how I feel about gholston.........we'll find out on sundays. The jets arent the only team that has made some bad picks in the first round. Many teams have done it. Everyone also thought they should have moved up and picked reggie bush or matt leinhert and they have not lived up to expectations as most first rounders dont live up to the hype.

Im not sure how I would feel about Farve as a Jet. He has tendency to throw too many int's and he'll be in a completely new system.

Top Bottom