Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to create a bookie event pic for your signature

needtogetarmy

CEO of Project Mayhem
This guide will show you how to create pictures and links to bookie events for your signature. These are good because it draws people to the forum without creating tacky new threads.

For pictures (Version 1):

Step 1:

Go to google and find a decent pic for the event and save it to your computer.

t7hi79.gif

Step 2:

Edit the picture in any photo editing suite. I use Macromedia MX. MS Paint will do just fine.

I usually put in the date of the event and also sensationalize by stating "1 million Jackpot" or whatever.

Step 3:

Go to http://www.tinypic.com/ or any other online file host and upload the pic.

Step 4:

On tinypic.com, after you are done uploading it, a screen like this will pop up:

16qeck.gif

You need to select the text where the URL to the image is surrounded by brackets with the "IMG" HTML code in it. This will embed the pic in your signature. Copy this text as you will need it to paste to your signature.

Step 5:

Go to the "Control Panel" on EF and click on Signature:

2v12dza.gif

Step 6:

Paste the tinypic.com URL into your signature and save your signature. You are done.

16kno2e.gif

For pictures (Version 2):

An alternate way is to do this is to follow step one above but ONLY copy the URL (without the IMG and brackets).

Next go to Elite Fitness and go to "Control Panel" and "Edit Signature".

From there, click the picture icon highlighted below, a box will pop up and you simply past the direct URL into that. This will automatically insert the IMG/brackets. Save your signature and you are done!

ae8vsz.gif

For Hyperlinks to the Forum:

In addition to pictures you can create text, and link it to specific threads in the forum.

To do this we use the "Hyperlink Icon" in the "Edit Signature" portion of the Control Panel.

1607jlv.gif

Then insert the name of the event etc., "Sox v. Yanks" and click OK. Another box will pop up and then you simply copy and paste in the link to the specific bookie event thread you want linked to the text. When you are done, it will be in your sig and other members can easily click on it and be taken directly to the specific thread to bet!

23k3fhv.gif

2lad7cy.gif

Last edited:
lol your a great bro army and extremely patient .. i was just talkin about puttin the links in the sig .. where it actually says the event and not just a mumbo jumbo link with .com at the end

hurricane187 said:
lol your a great bro army and extremely patient .. i was just talkin about puttin the links in the sig .. where it actually says the event and not just a mumbo jumbo link with .com at the end

I just added how to insert text links to it too that directly link to specific events.

Hopefully Swole will make this a sticky.

Stickied!

We'll also have c00per's karma bookie banner available for those who don't want to use this type of sig.

SLAYER69! said:
great job. I was just about to ask you how to get this done.
nice u can use this to draw atttention to your mma events now haha

Top Bottom