Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bookie 200% k hits !! post in here everyday for free k hits !!

I've been banned from C&C so there's not much reason to "hang out" except to bet,but I'm not following basketball this season so I'm hibernating. I plan on being involved when baseball rolls around as I'll be betting real money on bases. And this mock forum is very usefull when betting real money as you get to see a variety of activities. as a book you start with the early spreads/prices and watch the movement and then see how people are betting etc.

I have a hard time passing out karma here because there's not many to spread to and I keep getting the "you must spread around" message.

Hurricane and Slayer have been doing a great job in your absence but I always appreciate your evaluation and expanation of spreads.
Hockey's my sport but I bet on feeling and teams I root for. Good thing it's not real $$$.
You're missed both here and C&C.

Hurricane and Slayer have been doing a great job in your absence but I always appreciate your evaluation and expanation of spreads.
Hockey's my sport but I bet on feeling and teams I root for. Good thing it's not real $$$.
You're missed both here and C&C.

he is better off out of c&c .. he isnt treated fairly over there and will wind up banned anyways .. i look foward to him back here with us soon as well..this is his home

for sure. I talk with moto via phone from time to time and he's a good chap

I've quit drinking as of 12/30/08 when I got another DUI. I pulled over in my driveway and she had (little lesbian cop) hit the lights because my headlights were off. I was in my Roger Clemens custom Porsche and he's had the headlights modified and apparently I didn't have all the lights on,but I did have a pair. There's like 3 pairs of headlights that function. just a bullshit reason to pull me over.

so this is going to cost 10 thousand dollars to "go away"
anyhow I had cut back and needed to quit

especially since I've had Hep C and now this week I got a liver panel back and my liver enzymes are very,very elevated.

I've had them checked yearly for 15 years and usually they are just slightly elevated-like double normal
which isn't much

twice they have spiked to where the one was around 250
and one of those was in the period when I didn't drink for 9 years-I was sober from age 30 to 39

but this week my levels are (and you bodybuilder types should understand these figures)

AST (SGOT) 199 normal is under 40 (my figures here are usually about 80)
AlT (SGPT) 557 normal is under 55 (my figures are usually about 100)

so as you can see I have cause for concern now

Top Bottom