Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

Triguy-
I am all about the exchange of performance enhancing tips. Post a question and I'll try to answer and vice versa. Here's a freebie:

Tip 1-Train a lot!!! I am not being a smartass. I primarily race my bike, but I end up riding w/triathletes a lot and I dom some triathlons. These guys always say "the bike is going to be so hard" and "I don't have the endurance for my Ironman". Well tell you what-most of my crits are ninety minutes and the road races are about 4 hours, but I do 6 hours on the bike every Saturday and like 4-6 on Sunday during the winter. This builds awesome endurance that makes anything seem like a cakewalk. It is hard as hell at first, but in a few weeks you see the tremendous benefits.

I'll post again with some good endurance supp info.

FHG

finally! cycle/tri racer!

whats your opionin on

inj ATP.
kynoselen ( contains heptaminol-guys in europe use it for cycling)
AS
vitamins.

I hear ya on long rides, Im a firm believer in building that aerobic engine, *phil maffetone. Im a x-bb'r turned aspiring time trialist/triathlete. I just started so 4 hr bike rides are a couplke months away.

I also believe in high volume training. Thats why i belive AS are important. They allow those 2x a day 2 hr each workouts, 6 x a week!. lets keep in touch!!!

peace.

S'up triguy!

Here ya go:

whats your opionin on

inj ATP.
kynoselen ( contains heptaminol-guys in europe use it for cycling)
AS
vitamins.

inj ATP: Hmmmm...Don't really know sounds good.

Kynoselen: Heard it works for some people-don't know anybody who uses it or has any 2nd or 3rd hand knowledge. Some people on Elite boards think it works-some don't.

AS: That shit works. No one has ever said to me I use this stuff and it works, but from my knowledge it works and I know some guys are using it. Since such stuff is illegal in our sport we rarely compare notes so as not to indite ourselves, but like I said, I know some guys use it. A few Euro pros told me all the top guys have to use something to do the 3 week races and you can be clean over there. But after a few months you have to take something to help you recover.

Vitamins: the most anabolic tool in the world is your diet. Proper diet-good clean food and properly timed-will as much as good training. The two must go hand in hand. You get tons of vitamins from good food, but you need to supplement since you are doing hard workouts. I supplement with some iron after long hard rides, but not all the time. I take lots of C and B-complex too. E is good for increased immune function. I take flax seed oil in the morning and evening too.

I have used prohormones and they work well. They aid in recovery which is key for high level endurance athletes. I take saw palmetto to help with prostate inflammation. I use whey protein drinks after long hard rides. I also drink Endurox R4 after rides-this is a good drink w/carbs and some protein. When riding I use Extran or Revenge, both work really well for me.

FHG

since im in endurance base training/ powerlifting phase right now im thinking of doing a winny only cycle to aid recovery & strength.

....any comments?

what about the vitamins:
sodum phospate
oral ATP
inj b-12
tribulis "i swear by this"

I'm a track and field runner and currently on my 2nd AS cycle (Eq/anavar with a little bit nandrolone). It works really great for strength and recovery time, but I don't really know about endurance, cos you loose it when you gain too much weight.
I think we should stick only with AS used with the cutting phase of BB : winstrol/anavar/masteron/primo/Eq (not at high doses)...and maybe fina but I didn't try it yet.
I don't care about tests (my level is not high enough to be tested, in France only national level athletes can be tested), so I can try everything I want...
I've just bought 1 bottle syntheselen (human version of kynoselen) and will take it in two months, right after my current cycle.

ever try inj ATP?

keep us posted on how you use the kynoselen & what were your results. I also agree on only halotestin,winny,anavar,eq for endurance athletes.

Winny!!!

Hey Triguy - sorry was not attempting to resemble your handle.

I am a 30's something cyclist turned age grouper triathlete.
Used AAS over the years - two cycles per year. First during those long base days - the second halfway through season.

Winstro Depot 50mg EOD
Deca 200mg week.

No real problems - Deca eases the joints too.

If too much weight gained, go onto Clen (Spiropent). But remember that it may reduce your capacity for endurance.

Hope this helps.

whats up!

how would clen reduce endurance? I thought it was a bronchodilator? i thought it increased oxygen capacity.

you feel winny increased your recovery?(when used alone)

Clen

Depends on the distance of the tri's your doing.
Olympic distance in say 2hrs would not be too bad. However, Ironman distance...say 10 - 11 hours then Clen may not be ideal as it raises the bodies core temperature and may possibly lead to dehydration and / or Sodium depletion. The latter is particularly dangerous for ultra endurace athletes.

If you come off it a week or so before, you may be OK. Beware its half life time.

True, Clen opens the lungs and helps to reduce muscle loss at the end of a cycle. It also strips fat, but it does have its down side.

Never really used Winny dep on its own for that long. Usually as part of a stack.

Try this link - good info

http://www.clenbuterol.com/

Top Bottom