Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

GH - I wish I could afford it. I think this year I'll do the eq again and add in some anavar. My favorite is actually test but I put about 2 1/2 centimeters on my arms and chest without even doing any weight training. I felt good on it though, strong. My girlfriend wasn't complaining either.:)
I'm afraid of the bulk though.

peace

The reason why you liked the test was "androgens". Telling ya, androgens is the key for high recovery & minimal muscle growth!

masteron, methyltest, halotest, proviron, trenbolone. any i miss? Im goin on a post cycle recovery cycle. Ill post what im gonna use and when & why.

Re: Albumin levels

rolfaldag said:
I've had my bloodwork done twice now, and I was curious why my albumin levels were so damn high... they're always flagged, but my doc. never says a thing about it.... what is it anyway? i know it has something to do with my iron doesn't it?

ciao,

ROlfo

Albumin is synthesized from the liver and is the protein of the highest concentration in plasma. I think it helps transport substances in the body. Albumin levels would be affected by the exogenous administration of drugs. Drugs that can increase albumin measurements include anabolic steroids, androgens, growth hormone, and insulin. Even if you are using script drugs your albumin levels will go up as your liver has to clean the stuff from your body.

Did you have the bloodwork done while on a cycle?

FHG

I was thinking of tren, I havn't heard of anyone using it for an endurance sport though. I always hear bodybuilders saying how they gained weight on it so I thought maybe I'd stay away. I love the androgenics! I thought test prop was going to be good for maintaining my weight but nope I still gained.

Re: albumin

rolfaldag said:
nope, i've been au natural for all of my life. I haven't even really done creatine.

thanks

Rolf

How's the training and knee rehab going? We are 31 days from Race #1 out here.

Read your post about being young and getting the pro hook up early-don't worry about. Plenty of guys are turning pro after age 23. Those guys tend to do well too. No worries-it would be to your advantage to do something like go to school and race collegiately and get noticed by the feds. Noel definitley knows who the top collegiate guys are. I can think of another guy who did that route...Tyler Hamilton.

Boys shout out about the training.

FHG

FHG! Im like 30 min from thousand oaks. What race is 31 days away? Im looking to do a road race in march ( 50 miles- i know pus*y mileage. but hey its my first)

just got a new triathlete coach so im jazzed!

GUY'S WE ALL NEED TO EMAIL THE TOP GUY AND GET OUR OWN ELITE FITNESS ENDURANCE BOARD!!!!!!!! i STARTED THIS THREAD AND ITS LIKE MY BABY NOW "SNIFF, SNIFF" ;(

triguy said:
FHG! Im like 30 min from thousand oaks. What race is 31 days away? Im looking to do a road race in march ( 50 miles- i know pus*y mileage. but hey its my first)

just got a new triathlete coach so im jazzed!

GUY'S WE ALL NEED TO EMAIL THE TOP GUY AND GET OUR OWN ELITE FITNESS ENDURANCE BOARD!!!!!!!! i STARTED THIS THREAD AND ITS LIKE MY BABY NOW "SNIFF, SNIFF" ;(

Yes, Triguy I am very proud of you for starting this thread and keeping it going. Props to all you endurance boys-mtn bikers, tris, skiiers, roadies, runners-for keeping this going.

FHG

trainin'

been doin' some 150 k rides in the hills to mtns trying to stay in my sweet spot (just below 170). very cold... using plenty of born oil on almost every part of my body... have almost 2000 kilos for the past month, going skiing, maybe.... it's supposed to snow real bad here, so i might just have to stay here... darn. Xmas and new years has made me fat again... gotta work on that! good luck all

Rolf

o yeah

and props to the board... it's bloody dope! thanks! race here last weekend in feb for me... but it's not worth a squirt of piss until april.

Top Bottom