Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

oxjunkie (BTW nice handle)-

Matt Kelly...I don't really know the whole story, but I think he is done. Which is too bad as he looked to have an extremely promising future like TdF or World Cup MTB future. But IMO it is the same old story not everyone with champion talent is cut out to be a champion.

How many recreational ski racers do you know who are super strong, like as strong as the top guys? But you put them in a race and put some pressure on them and you out perform them everytime. Or they try XC ski racing for a few years and get super good, but then can't deal with the incredible committment to training and diet sleep etc...They just get tired of being athletes. I can't really blame them I mean it is a hard life. However the rewards IMO outweigh the sacrifices.

FHG

6 to 8hr races

I tried Deca & Winne both injectable.While I got stronger,I gained a little weight too.So it negated any gains for bike racing.I am going to try something else this next season.Still researcing it,so thanks for all the advice you guys are putting out....SPINNER

Re: 6 to 8hr races

spinner said:
I tried Deca & Winne both injectable.While I got stronger,I gained a little weight too.So it negated any gains for bike racing.I am going to try something else this next season.Still researcing it,so thanks for all the advice you guys are putting out....SPINNER

Greetings spinner-
Kudos for keeping our kickass endurance post going. Deca converts to nandrolone which is a nice substance for endurance athletes. However it is very easy to detect and stays in your system for 18months!! Nor-andros also convert to nandrolone. So if you get tested you are in trouble. I know of no maksing agents (that aren't banned) for nandrolone.

I know the euros will do just about anything, but I think a lot of guys try testoterone. Endurance athletes like bike racers tend to have depressed test levels after months of hard training and competing. Plus being super skinny and eating no fat inhibits test production. Anavar (oxandrolone) is good, but banned also. It is good for adding strength and not alot of size (ie weight) and RBC production. There is of course EPO, but I've heard post EPO cycle crash (as in your body crashing not a bike crash) is really bad. Pantani went thru that in '95 after his bad bike crash. In the hospital his crit level dropped to 15 and when they gave him EPO to help it shot up to 80. The doc who treated him said these were signs of chronic EPO usage-his body had trouble making EPO on its own. Leave EPO to the euro dudes. You don't need it in the US or even in low level races in europe. My friend did the euro thing clean and got good placings too (and not in shitty little races either)!

FHG

Dead Legs!!!

Nothing like the feeling in those legs after 5 hours on the road today. THis thread is great for my recovery, just stitting on my ass baby! I get off on having smoked legs at night! Alright, as for something real to post: Best cyclist ever, who is it?

I figure this will inspire some posting, especially if I say that I think it's oh ......Miguel of course. Sorry Lance, I hate Texas.

Re: Dead Legs!!!

oxjunkie said:
Nothing like the feeling in those legs after 5 hours on the road today. THis thread is great for my recovery, just stitting on my ass baby! I get off on having smoked legs at night! Alright, as for something real to post: Best cyclist ever, who is it?

I figure this will inspire some posting, especially if I say that I think it's oh ......Miguel of course. Sorry Lance, I hate Texas.

Merckx hands down. Guy did 49kph in 76(?)-Boardman barely beat his hour record last year. One year he won every classification in the Tour-mtns, pts, overall and a bunch of stages. Incredible. Yeah racing was different back then, but still...

Current riders who impress and destined for greatness: Musseuw, Jalabert, Armstrong, Rominger, Zabel, Ullrich, Cipo, Big Mig. I think Freire could be really good if he stays healthy. Jalabert is highly underrated-he has won so much. He ahd a few off years.

I am pretty wiped myself ox. Did 100k Mon and Wed. Only did 1hr Thurs and 2hrs today. Gearing up for the next 4 days-going big!

FHG

Good Call

I actually typed Eddy M. in before Miguel but again I wanted to spark debate! Who can argue with that! Mileage baby, good luck on the road man, maybe I see you (I'll be the guy blowing up on the climbs.... until I drop some of my newly added upper body mass!)

Cool - finally a decent endurance thread. I'm a bike racer. Let's see I've used eq, test prop, winny, clen/t3, and deca..oh yeah and ritalin, ephedrine, hydrocodone, cortisone(kenalog40). LOL! Out of all those eq was the best AS in my opinion for cycling.. only did 250 mg's a week. I did feel hungry all the time though - which was enhanced with injectable b12(the hunger that feels like I was stranded on a desert isle and hadn't eaten in weeks.) Cortisone takes a lot of the muscle soreness away but overall it's effect seems mild to me. Have to say though that none of those drugs are going to make a huge difference. Maybe an extra 10% at most from my experience. I too had the matt kelly syndrome of being weight crazy. Had to finally hide my scales because I was fanatical and in the long run I was not pleasant to be around always worrying about my weight and diet etc. Keep yourself sane.

I'mmmmmmm BACK! Fu**in computer virus's

Nice! keep this thread goin!

Ok! I think GH is the key. I only go off 1 month at a time 2x a year. Been reading gh can add fibers with prolonged use, adding some slow twitch fibers would definately help.

next cycle:

EQ with proviron. proviron adds some androgens( a must for recovery) and keep my sex drive goin!.

doing a 50 mile road race in march so ill keep you guys updated on my training results. Also Tents kick ass boosted my hematocrit levels from 44 to 48%. Was clean also at the time!!!!!!! just think when EQ is added! just coming off methyltest,gh,insulin. getting full bloodwork done and ill give youg guys results. Any specific results I shoould look for besides test,test/epitest,hematocrit?

Albumin levels

I've had my bloodwork done twice now, and I was curious why my albumin levels were so damn high... they're always flagged, but my doc. never says a thing about it.... what is it anyway? i know it has something to do with my iron doesn't it?

ciao,

ROlfo

Top Bottom