Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

rolfy-
I agree with rider. You don't need to juice to be a good cat 2. I upgraded from 2 to 1 on nothing more than hardwork, bread, and water!!! I know tons of pros who are natural. If you put in 20hrs a week on the bike this winter you'll be really good. Juice is really only for those guys who are trying to make a living doing this. Here is some advice:

1. Sleep alot-minimum 8hrs
2. Eat really good-become a frickin nutrition PhD learn how to manipulate your natural GH and insulin levels and build muscle thru diet
3. Take some good vitamins-seriously you need more vitamins than a normal person (especially B C and iron)
4. Big miles-Wed or Thurs, Sat, and Sun ride 6 hours on 3 of those days or all 4!
5. Learn to SUFFER-racing is all psychology sometimes if you just keep suffering you end up outlasting guys way stronger than-they have weak minds
6. Get skinny-get that BF down. When you are Euro skinny everything is better-sprinting, climbing, TTs.
7. Ride with the best guys you can-don't do the weenie club rides. Befriend the local pro or kickass amateur national team guy and ride w/him. You can learn so much stuff from haning around these guys that you never would from the clubbies.

There are plenty of natural supps you can take that will help. You can private mail or email me. Talk to rider too. He has gone pretty far in the sport and can give you some insight. But I'd say definitely stay away from the D-Bol until you've reached your body's limit and right now you are pretty young and new to racing so you haven't even explored your bodies limit.

Always here for you new younger racers.

FHG

clenbuterol and adderall

hey,
5-6%? good god!?!? it was hard as hell getting to where i am now! any of you guys think it would be a really bad idea to mix adderall and clenbuterol? i thought i didn't eat enough already, and I couldn't imagine eating less and still be able to gain muscle. I don't have exact numbers, but i know if i just eat like 3250 Kcal/day, I will lose weight, but it's a roller coaster type effect too because my body tends to go through really bad withdrawl symptoms if i'm not eating enough and i din't take my 20mg of addy that mourning. With one of the polar s510's it said i burned 4750 Kcal/day while on addy and a 30 min ride to work on a hot july day. My withdrawl symptoms are just sleeping. I can't do anything but sleep. I take depakote at night to aleviate the "focused effect". i never take the addy the mourning of long rides important training rides or races, should i though? it sometimes makes me sweat a lot when i'm coming down off of the shit. If any of you all ever have to stay up late or get something done at work or haven't even ever tried addy, you should... it's bloody awesome! 5 mg's will automatically increase your iq 20 points.

aight!

rolf

Last edited:
never heard of adderral. whatis and what it do? then i might be able to answer som4e ques.

Guys are right, know what your doing thru & thru (diet, nutrition!!!!). Also wait (I hit the AS at 26 after 8 years of hardcore natural bb), you also dont hit your endurance genetic peak till 30's anyway.

Im adding proviron this week,(winny 50 mg ed, 3 i;u's gh w/ 2 i;u;'s insulin ed) ill keep you posted on my recovery gains.

winny i think is just for compeition phase. wouldnt do it again during base

FHG- Thank you for the kind words.. and Rolf, I really dont know too much about adderall and athletic performance but it sounds like stimulant, is that true? do you find your resting heart rate to be higher while on it? I know its supposed to help you focus, but you say it helps you stay awake? if thats the case I'd be a bit hesitant to mix it with Clen. Im my opinion you dont even need to take Clen. it wont do anything hard work cant, plus its hard on the kidneys. Eat less than you burn and you'll lose weight, I know many pro's who eat 2000kcal a day while riding 20-25hrs a week. They dont do it all year long, but a few weeks out from a major goal and as long as you dont go overboard, those last few lbs. make a huge difference. One thing I like to do to shed some weight is to ride first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. It's hard to do at first and you'll feel like death, but you'll soon train your body to burn excess fat insted of carbs and you'll feel fine. Give it a try. Dont do any of this quite yet however, its perfectly healthy to gain a few lbs. in the off season, god knows i've put on my fair share! start sheding weight a month or two out from your first races. Be careful getting super skinny, I stayed with a kid named Matt Kelly for a few races a in 1999 and 2000 and he was absolutley fanatical about his weight, hed eat less than 1000kcal a day, most of it coming from pickles and ketchup packets. Was it healthy? no, was he the the first junior to score top 10 finishes in Norba National MTB races, yes. Is he still racing, no. My point is, lose weight.. but dont go too far. 5-6% is a good percentage to try and hold all season, I know when I get really skinny I sleep A TON! but it sure does help. Good luck and train hard. Follow FHG's tips as well, he obviously knows his stuff. Regards.
rider

JUST MY OPIONIN

I wouldnt drop calories to lose weight. Keep them high!!!!! Calories is what feeds your body's hormonal,nervous,circulatory systems so they may recover. Also where are you gonna get the energy to train with? adderal & clen!? hell no!. Clen has its uses as a fat burner, but make sure your diet & training are key first. Rider was right on! when he said to train first thing in morning on a empty stomach!!!!!! That is the key time to burn fat as a energy source. your bodys carb stores are depleted from the night before(also the day before, stop eating complex carbs by 5pm, eat protein w/veggies, fats only after 5pm.....no fat with the meal b4 bed). Waking up with empty carb stores an training on an empty stomach is key to burn fat.! Also take in carbs at the right times (first 2 meals after training take the majority of your days carbs) also you would be surprised that you dont need massive amounts of carbs as magazines say! Get your energy also from good fats(avacado, peanut butter, olive oil)

my diet is perfect ( i think so), so that leaves me only to worry about training( gotta love coach's) and supplements :)

ephedrine,caffeine,aspirin kick ass
clen ( only for two weeks)
*not the cake! just icing on the cake these are
*also do more longgggggg rides at a lower HR to maximize amount of fat burning. higher HR's less fat burnage, more carb burnage

yo momma so fat if she fell out of a tree, she'd go straight to hell.

hey,
your responses are awesome! I've been doing the long 5+ hour rides for the past several years and i do start the season very lean. I know for a fact i started last march with 8% and I looked really sucked up. Does this dieting on the other hand inhibit your body's ability to build muscle and recover properly? I know you guys have probably seen me at somewhere like superweek or something out there, but point being, I'm a damn stick with barely any muscle. It has been recomended that I eat jars of peanut butter. Although, as a matter of fact, before I was even 16 I was already dieting so hard for long course swimming, I had passed out under a coaches supervision at least twice while living in our apmts. I started swimming at the tender age of 7 and quit when I was 17 and started racing when i was 12 on the mtb, but then started really racing on the road when I was 16. I know my body is pretty max'd out right now as far as it being as healthy as it can get and I don't think i'll get much faster, just smarter and more confidant (confidance is my biggest issue). so, which way should I go? if dieting will inhibit my bodies ability to make more muscle, then I don't think I will diet, because I need all that I can get. 90% of the races around here are crits and end in a sprint 4/5's of the time. I need to be a freddy rodriquez, which after meeting him, i think is realistic. Also, our sponsor has asked that we perform well in a list of certain events, which are crits like athens and includes athens. Racing in there last year with the big boys was insane. Thank god I wrecked in the 15th or so lap. Athens woke me up and told me what i wanted. I've tried eating in excess of 100g's of fish and oil protein while still dieting and i don't seem to benefit from that.

Also, the adderal does not seem to affect my resting hr like it used to. I wake up @ 47 now, but a year ago, i woke up @ like 90. It's a polyamphetimine and I couldn't live with out it. It also might be why i have to eat so much.

Ciao,

Rolf

years of using the juice, no wonder these old dudes take so much...

How profound is the lack of stimulus after the prolonged use of the juice? If one were to take it to recover from an injury now, and then not touch it again until it was "needed" we'll say like 4 years, would the secondary use not be as beneficial? I'm not exactly sure of how well something like sus 250 or dbol would keep its results and help heal an appendage.

triguy et all-
Your diet ideas are good. But to be a competetive elite bike racer like 'rolfaldag' wants to be (that sounds funny cause as you guys may know "Rolf Aldag" is a pro on Telecom and if I am correct he medalled at the Olympics in...'88!!-Old school baby yeah!!) you must be skinny. POWER to WEIGHT ratio; how many watts can you generate per kilo of body mass? You have to work both ends; you have to train for power and lose the most BF you can. 10% don't cut it. Plus think of the power you'd have if you could generate 5watts/kg and then you lost 2-3 kilos, but no power, your power to weight ratio or watts/kg goes up! Example: you weigh 70kg and generate 350watts=350w/70kg=5w/kg. If you lose 3kg and no power, 350w/67kg=5.22w/kg. This doesn't seem like much but it's huge; the difference between a field finish and top 5 in a breakaway. When you are lean everything is better: sprinting, TT, and especially climbing!

Most athletes consume more than they need to. In fact top guys only take in as many calories as they expend when prepping for races. And these guys are frickin skinny. rider is right alot of guys eat way less when trying to lose weight before major races. It seems contrary to all we know about diet and training, but it works and doesn't harm you...most of the time. Read on my enduro bros.

First your body has an almost limitless supply of energy in fat. A 155lb athlete w/6-8% BF (that's me) has ~9-12lbs of fat on their bod. 2-3% BF is close to the minimum level. You need fat to create cell lining. CNS cells must have fat. White blood cells are affected by low BF levels. Less fat=less WBCs, add too much training=you get sick(that's me too)! I'm sure rider has seen this in action-I have. So don't get too skinny or at least do it slow. Also eat fat just limit the amount. 50carb/30pro/20fat isn't a bad diet ratio.

One lb of fat=3500cals. Thats alot of energy!! If you did a Tour stage you'd probably burn 8000 calories (just a rough, rough estimate, but I am pretty sure this isn't too far off). That's 2+lbs of fat. Lets say you have 7lbs of fat on ya. But you are also eating bars and Extrans and stuff so you burn fat but also those carbs you are taking in. So burning 2lbs of fat is no big deal; you still have 5lbs left. Plus you have all kinds of upper body muscle that you can catabolize. Seriously-biceps look awesome in your victory salutes, but thats a kilo you can lose right there. The euro dudes have the bare minimum arm muscle and zero pecs. They look like prison camp inmates, but hey I don't race for the chicks! The guys on the other boards will think we're nuts, but its all about being fast. So you can see that being calorically deficient isn't a huge deal for super skinny dudes if you do it right.

The first few times you do a big ride or race and not eat you feel like shit. However if you do this a few times a week for a few weeks you train your body how to tap those stores faster. As an endurance athlete you tap fat stores sooner, but by training this energy system you'll notice a diference in many aspects of your riding. You can go hard and ride forever if you get it dialed in. And you get so light and strong. So in short this is how NOT EATING is good for your riding.

FHG
Doing 200k on Sunday w/no food-COOL ; )

Last edited:
Cocaine

You guys ever heard of anyone doing coke before a race? I kow robert louis stevenson wrote several of his books in a week whiole on this shit. It seems pretty harsh, but have any of you all given it a try? I know merckx used to do it, and it was involved in moser's hour record.

Rider-
I sent you some PMs. Check'em out. I sent you one way back and you never read it!?!?

What's up w/that?

You can PM or email me back.

F H G

Top Bottom