Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

What's your Sport? What insight can you give about performance enhancements? Any recommendations or did you only seeking info?

I'm a masters age cyclist. I don't have much to add, but I'm getting ready to try 200/400MG TE/EQ blast just to see if my numbers improve. I just worry about the weight gain. I'll just have to keep my diet strict. I'm mainly interested in reading others experiences and tips (which is why I was looking for an active community).

Last edited:
Hello, Is there anybody in here?

What is, in your opinion, the best supplementation plan for a cyclist to increase the RBC? some news in add to the well known "Folic + b12 + Iron + VITC"?

I am a young track athlete and I am having trouble on where to order legit steroids from. I am looking to start my first cycle and I would like to try Stanozolol. Any tips on where I should get it from an also what I should add with it. I am 5'9" 175, short distance sprinter. 100 and 200 meter. Not looking to put on much weight but lookin to cut up and harden more.

I am a young track athlete and I am having trouble on where to order legit steroids from. I am looking to start my first cycle and I would like to try Stanozolol. Any tips on where I should get it from an also what I should add with it. I am 5'9" 175, short distance sprinter. 100 and 200 meter. Not looking to put on much weight but lookin to cut up and harden more.
Welcome, how old are you? You really shouldn't do anything until you are over 21.

This isnt a source board and asking for sources is:

1) against the rules

2) setting yourself up to get scammed. Your likely to now get a boatload of PM's from people who know your desperate and are going to try to sell you "something".

Wow what a joke. Looking to cut up and harden more isn't going to make you faster. Track and XC athletes that use or try to use banned substances make me sick. Not to mention PEDs will fuck up your body if you're still a teenager.

Been looking for a Tri/endurance forum. Competitive age grouper. Hope there is more activity in here. Have some experience in performance related topics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Guys,

I'm an experienced endurance athlete moving from short course to long. With the added volume in training. I'm having issues with recovery time between hard training days and races. Although there is a small chance of being tested, it is not a major concern.

I have been looking into running a low dose HGH to help with recovery, but have been told it could take upto 6 months before I get any use out of it?

I have read that EQ and sus250 could be useful but all the information I can find is geared towards body builders.

Could somebody suggest a cycle & PCT that would help with recovery?

I'm 25, at the last lab test I was 8% bodyfat, 59% vo2max and 550w peak watt output.

Top Bottom