Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

i might add primo for its erythropoeisis properties & and its anabolic properties. Whats the euro guys doin?

I don't think primo is really a good choice for erythopoiesis only. Some long distance runners did use it, cos it prevents muscle loss when you're doing heavy training for a long time (and primo gives you a boost on the immune system, too).
If you want to take AS for erythopoiesis, the best are -by far- :
1) anadrol : used for treating anemia. The big pb for an endurance athlete is that it makes you bloating and it's liver toxic. So don't take for more than 6 weeks at "low" doses (50mg ed is enough). Take winstrol to prevent progesterone titties and (IMO) proviron to keep water away...
2) Masteron : Highly androgenic with mild anabolic properties. It gives you the "kick" to train hard without the sides of test or tren. Very hard to find and very expensive, but very effective...
3) Eq : Many claim it's the best for vascularity. very low sides (if not taken over 500-600mg/w) and low prices (you can use deca instead for same results, but it's more expensive and IMO not as effective as Eq)
4)testosterones and trenbolone : androgens boost erythopoiesis, but endurance athletes don't want too much size, so doses have to be (very) low from a BB point of view (maybe 200mg test/week to speed recovery)
For me, the best stack without EPO (low sides/good results) : masteron/Eq at moderate doses (no more than 300mg each/week) with maybe a little bit test or winstrol added (for strength and hardness).
But as FHG said : Tip 1 = train a lot

EPO low sides????? I thought theres risk of heart attack, waking up middle of night to run around so your heart rate doesnt go low, taking blood thinners if hematocrit goes to high, i thought the maintenance on a epo cycle was just to cumbersome?

thanx for the detailed ASreport! you cycle , triathlons? whats the top guys in europe using now? ever use heptaminol or inj ATP?

I've never said that there was low sides with EPO...I said that the best AS stack (with low sides) to replace EPO was Eq+masteron.
You're right about EPO risks, and noone should use it if not checked ed by a physician (like lots of professionnal cyclist in Europe...).
I'm not cycling, I'm "only" a runner (mainly 800-1500m) and already 35 years old...so my main concern is to keep a good shape for a long time with a good physique...so AS can help. But nothing is a miracle drug. Everyone needs to train hard to have results, AS or not.

Totally agree on training alot!
thats why I choose to use AS. It allows me to train large volumes. I also thought EPO use is out of the layperson's reach ( to use safely) and should be monitored by a team sports dr.

keep in touch. Ill try the master/ eq cycle

Alright! Just started this board and found some endurance bros already! I am a semi pro mtber but have gotten in tri the last two years. AS and sups for eduros is alot tougher topic because of the volumes of cardio we must do. I have been lifting alot along with running and swimming and biking but in order to spare muscle AS are a must. My favorites:

1. Anavar baby!
2. Clen
3. T3

Winny was too hard on my joints which hurt my long runs. It also made me cramp. I wanna try some EQ and FIna at some point but don't want to add mass at all which could be a problem.

Look forward to yapping with you guys!

You're right Oxjunkie...anavar gives you more strength and energy without size. I should have added it on my list. For triguy, it can replace the Eq on the mast/Eq stack. The only thing is that it's really more expensive ( and masteron is already expensive)and could be liver toxic at high doses (it's a 17aa).
I've never tried T3 and I'm not sure endurance athletes need it : we've already a low BF during all the year and we don't have to go below 6-8 % BF for a contest show.
I don't like clen. It did nothing for me : only shaking and sweating. I prefer -by far- ephedrine or ECA for a kickboost before training (for me ephedrine alone is best, cos I can't sleep when taking caffeine after 15pm...).

HGH

Triguy, in answer to your question about guys in Europe. If and its a big if you can afford it, HGH seems to be popular. EPO too, but that's a very sophisticated arena as has been mentioned.

Did / does anybody find Deca helps them with sore joints
Especially if using Winny.

Realblaz, caught onto your post regarding Anadrol. Personally bit scared of it. Used Primoteston and blew up like a toad - got hammered over the hills cause of water retention. Do you think that 15mg of dbol ed would increase red blood cell count?

Lots of triathletes here...Where are you from in Europe, Triman ?

About your Q : yes, deca helps with joints pain. I'm currently on a Eq/deca/anavar cycle. I had a periostite (I think it's the same word in english) at the beginning of the cycle and don't notice pain anymore now (week 6). In fact, I've added deca only to cure this pain and it really seems to work.

For the Dbol, I think you shouldn't notice really bloating with these doses, but take some proviron with it (50mg ed). It will keep all the water away, and it doesn't add stress to the liver (not a C17aa).

ALL the high androgenic AS are increasing RBC : Test, Adrol, Dbol, Masteron...Some studies shows that Dbol improves noticeably recovery times between high intensity workouts (for running). But AS are not equal for this. One more time, the best is Adrol, but with too much sides. You can try Dbol, but I think it's much better for a sprinter or a strength athlete than an endurance athlete (but at 15mg ed, you should't get too much size). If you compete for a 100m swimming/1km cycling/400m run, it could be a very good choice...just kidding. Take it for no more than 6 weeks, and tell us how it works. Will you stack it with something else ?

i am interested in a dbol only cycle. Reports of massive increases in recovery & general good feeling all around feeling. Plus the increased RBC production is good. Im thinking the increased rbc production wou;ld force the body to produce more arteries & veins to accomodate the large blood volume.
Wouldnt i need something for sex drive while on dbol? I think arimidex would be better than proviron, but isnt proviron slightly androgenic? so maybe that would help with the sex drive.

HGH puts weight on me like crazy! but that was when i was bodybuilding. Just nervous about insulin sensitivity decreasing w/ hgh use.

Top Bottom