Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

Phytin is the same AS IP6 (inositol phosphate, or phytic acid). It's a good detoxifier and lactic acid buffer, also used for cancer therapy. I took it for about only 1 month, but it does nothing for me. Maybe I didn't took enough to notice anything.
If you want to find it, try www.netrition.com , they have very good prices ($10,95 for 40 tabs)

Yo wheres my peeps at?

just started nolva 20 mg a day/am-pm
hcg 1500 i.u's ED both of these for 3 weeks. *tip start hcg & nolva the last week(orals) or 2 weeks (oils) of cycle and proceed for 2 more weeks.

gonna start some eq,proviron,arimidex :) soon!

anyone in california gonna do camp pendleton bike race?

lactic acid buffers

so, has anyone ever tried one of these lactic acid buffers? i just ordered some because they were relatively inexpensive (15.95 after shipping). I've used good ol' Arm and Hammer baking soda, but you have to constantly experiment with the dosage due to the heat and intensity because it will make you puke.

CIao,
Rolf

I've used Phos Fuel by twin labs which is available at GNC. Can't say if it helped that much because the effect is subtle. I do know that it's effectiveness drops if you use it all the time. You need to load up on it a week before a big event. Joe Friel talks about it in his book Cyclist Training Bible.

yeah, i use phosfuel also b4 important races. soidum bicarbonate loading has been around for years i believe in it.

Q about EPO use

I've finally found a supplier for EPO, but this shit is so expensive that I can only order 10-12 X 2000iu vials.
Is it enough too see the effects ?
That's what i plan to stack for a year basis :
Eq 400mg weeks 1-12
Masteron 200-250mg week 1-6
clomid w 14-16
EPO w 17-19 (4 x 2000iu/week)
syntheselen (human version of kynoselen, I take it for 10 days at 2ml ed with amazing results on energy levels...) w 20-26
Weeks 27-52 : repeat...

EPO improvements are lasting up to 4 months (RBC life), so I'll still have high hematocrit levels at the beginning of Eq intake, and when the EPO effects decrease, the Eq will do the job to keep these levels high.

Advice needed, please.

re: lactate acid buffers

30-40gms creatine the night before and 3 Twin Labs Pyruvate Fuel caps 1hr before is the super TT set up. Pyruvate is a good lactate buffer and creatine is awesome for TTs. Gives you awesome boost as far as being able to push a massive gear the entire time.

FHG

I'd take a anti-e while on EQ to minimalize muscle growth

last week of EQ (i think its 16) id take a fast acting androgen-methyltest,dbol,test susp. then take the clomid-this is all to keep your body's androgens level.

only advice i can give you on the epo is blood work ! blood work!
keep testing your hematocrit & keep it under control. also take an aspirin a day, thin the blood.

also try hcg & nolvadex instead of clomid an see which you respond better too.

what about gh!? keep us posted on what other people advised you to do!

lets learn from each other!

Thanks Triguy.

I didn't notice it on my stack, but I plan to use HCG 2 x 2500 iu week 8, then proviron 50mg ed w 16-17 right before clomid. and probably 0,25mg arimidex eod when on Eq
I know I should take aspirin, but not for how many time (just when on EPO, or througout the entire cycle ?).
I'll also add iron with EPO to help my body to build new RBC...
and check my BP ed to make sure I'm not over 16/9...

Top Bottom