Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

fina

one of my ride buddies has gotten a hold of some fina. I haven't heard you all talk about it, so is good for a cyclist to take. He's a cat. one and he's only done winny and dbol and whatever aromatises into nandrolone that i know of. He wants to do 50mg's everyday. I'm assuming he got it from where we all get our b12 because he's got to prep it. So, is that cycle too much? I thought so. And, is it even a good grug for a cyclist? he's about 6 ft. and 150 lbs. will his mass be too mnuch of a gain to manage for racing in 1.5mos.?

Ciao,

rolf

Tren is too much for a endurance athlete IMO:

1. can increase one's progesterone (gyno)
A. must take winny to counteract the progesterone effects.

2. his pecker might have some difficulties working (maybe, evryones diffrent)

3. tren & wiiny together is gonna BUILD some muscle. But i have seen on this website tren increses certain fibers, maybe since he endurance trains he will maximize only the type 2 oxidative fibers.

Please! keep us posted on his results. guys use 50 EOD.
i'd stick to the heavy androgens
halo,masteron,methyltest, anadrol & *dbol ( famous for its recuperative abilities)

did some research:

1. tren is good :) for everyone!
but:
need proviron cause your pecker will probably go to sleep, also can cause hairloss.

Id use it for 6-8weeks of your hardest part of the racing season and they use 75mg EOD.

i think the progesterone effects might be from the cow version of tren not sure have him look into it.

Triguy,

if you're intersested, I'm going to do a tren/test/mestanolone/halo cycle for 6 weeks in march...I know, lots of 17aa's...But I've got also lots of liver protectors.
There's what I'll take :

w1/6 tren 80mg eod
w1/6 test susp tabs (20mg, chinese) 3 ed to avoid tren dick
w1/6 mestanolone (oral masteron, chinese : very strong CNS stimulation) 50mg ed
w3/6 halo 15mg ed (if not already too much sides from the others...)

I think I'll get huge strength gains, without too much size with this one.
I'll also take :
ALA 600md ed / silibinin 600mg ed / reduced glutathione 1000mg ed 2 weeks before cycle up to 3 weeks after. then : calcium d-glucarate 6x500mg ed for detoxication after clomid therapy.
I forget : saw palmetto 320 mg ed (mestanolone is hard for the prostate).

Not really an endurance cycle, but I'm very curious about the results I'll get from it...

IMO:

tren + proviron is a good enough cycle!

halo, test susp, oral masteron is just too much! (do a post on this cycle on the anabolic board & people are gonna scream "too much")

I myslef am gonna try tren & proviron towards the end of the season when my big race comes.

just my 2 cents, trying to help.

I'm not sure about halo, maybe I'll not take it...But I really want to try the oral masteron, and the test tabs are not hepatotoxic, so...

I emailed george the main guy here at elite on getting our own board.

IF ENUFF PEOPLE EMAIL HIM HE MIGHT GIVE US ONE !!!!!!!!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

lets not lose this thread! I have learned alot here.

also Realblaz why not just do tren & proviron and add GH, & lose the other androgens. low dose 2-3 i.u's ED I seen a real boost in recovery, very! low muscle gain. surprisingly low. And im weight training 3x a week

tren+proviron is what I wanted to do first, but I don't know if it's still really effective with the very high HPTA suppression from the tren.
On the other side, if I'm taking 5-6 x a halfpill of test tabs, I think it's only about 200mg/w if compared with an injectable (IP assume absorption rate of pill is about 50% and they are 20mg each : so 3 pills/day = 60mg, 50% = 30mg, X 7 days = 210mg).

I'd like to try HGH or even EPO (low doses, I'm not crazy) but it's -by far- much too expensive for me...How do you cycle it ? I read that HGH should be taken for 3 month min to really notice effects (?!).

EQ?

Hey bros,

Triguy please keep us posted on EQ proviron cylce. I would really like to try it but have enough trouble controlling my appetite. I might throw in appetite suppressant like phentermine.

anybody had any experience with diet drugs? How did they effect performance? Also I would run an anti e with the EQ to minimize water retention. Everyone says you don't get much but I
have seen guys use EQ and hold quite a bit, too much for us anyway. Peace

Your Brother in Smooth Legs,

OX

Top Bottom