Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/18 nfl pats @ colts 830 pm est

All in. It's either Pats or go find another game. Avg ' ing 30-40 per and allowing 20. Simple math. And Luck might wind up hurt again. I'd keep him out of this one; not worth such an investment going down inn an obvious emotional mismatch.

Hate losing like that. When I go down , I wanna burn. When I'm wrong I do t wanna be almost right. Makes me think I know what I'm doing. Which I dont.

Hate losing like that. When I go down , I wanna burn. When I'm wrong I do t wanna be almost right. Makes me think I know what I'm doing. Which I dont.

well I just hit you with some K.. so you have some free ammo to try next week.

as horribly coached as the colts are, shocked they held the spread.. maybe the pats aren't as good as everyone thought .. Luck doesn't look himself at all either.. he is regressing in that offense

well I just hit you with some K.. so you have some free ammo to try next week.

as horribly coached as the colts are, shocked they held the spread.. maybe the pats aren't as good as everyone thought .. Luck doesn't look himself at all either.. he is regressing in that offense

Colts = Danielson. Pats swept the leg.

Top Bottom