Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/12 NFL San Diego at Denver 4:30pm

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
perhaps the most high scoring game of the week atleast according to what the oddsmakers believe. both teams are capable of throwing for a lot of yardage in this game which features two of the most prolific passers in the NFL in Rivers and Manning.

these two teams met earlier this season and the chargers shocked Denver IN Denver for the broncos only loss at home all year.

San Diego was not supposed to be in the playoffs, it took 6 games going there way the last 2 weeks of the season for them to sneak in and shock everybody at 9-7 and steal the last wild card spot away from the dolphins and ravens. and had Colquitt of the Chiefs made an easy FG the last game of the season the steelers would be in instead of the chargers. amazing indeed.

last week the Chargers shocked everyone by running all over the Bengals in Cincy and their defense totally shut down Andy Dalton limiting a tremendous offense at home to only 10 points. If they can do that again they will have a chance vs. the Broncos however the oddsmakers do not think the chargers can pull a miracle 3 weeks in a row and have them as major underdogs.

to many points.. chargers.. spread is at like 8 points now

this is the game I have been looking forward to.. I have to cheer for the broncos now because no fucking way do I want the chargers to have to go to NE to try and knock those pricks off. so go broncos and keep the pats out of the super bowl!

Yeah. Who would bet against the highest scoring team in nfl to not cover lol. SD better hurry and pull something out of there ass. 1st catch 2.5 quarters isn't going to do much lol

Its funny watching Rivers flip out all the time haha.

Manning is messing with them so bad they keep false starting. You trying listen to him, and he is yelling all over the place.

Its funny watching Rivers flip out all the time haha.

Manning is messing with them so bad they keep false starting. You trying listen to him, and he is yelling all over the place.

Shit, even I can tell you when Manning gonna snap it, I've got Omaha drilled in my brain now

Sent from my MB886 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom