Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me out bros*** gyno nor not ? ??

Meathead209

I really appriciate your help. I just got my order from RX thank god! But I am getting mixed reviews on how I should take it. Here is background.

The last real cycle I took was an 8 week winny/test prop cycle...This was about two years ago Didnt do any PCT except a little nolva. Havent had any problems with gyno in the past. then last year I took a winny only cycle for about 4 weeks. After that I stoped training because I was opening a business and injured my shoulder. But for the past 4 months I have been trippin out thinking I am getting gyno. Keep in mind I havent had gyno so I dont really know what I am looking for here? I have had ichy nips before and took nolva but how can I know if it is for sure gyno?

My nips dont ich and there is just puffy nipple and if you press down really hard and search you can feel a bump a little smaller then an almond. it could be muscle for all I know ? or be normal? I have just been tripping myself out because i havent worked out for so long and my body is going to shit... Do you think its gyno or am I just trippin?

I do have on hand letro 2.5 mg tabs (20 tablets)
and 50/10mg tabs of nolva

What dose should I run what I have at ?

Thank you again bro

I really appriciate your help. I just got my order from RX thank god! But I am getting mixed reviews on how I should take it. Here is background.

The last real cycle I took was an 8 week winny/test prop cycle...This was about two years ago Didnt do any PCT except a little nolva. Havent had any problems with gyno in the past. then last year I took a winny only cycle for about 4 weeks. After that I stoped training because I was opening a business and injured my shoulder. But for the past 4 months I have been trippin out thinking I am getting gyno. Keep in mind I havent had gyno so I dont really know what I am looking for here? I have had ichy nips before and took nolva but how can I know if it is for sure gyno?

My nips dont ich and there is just puffy nipple and if you press down really hard and search you can feel a bump a little smaller then an almond. it could be muscle for all I know ? or be normal? I have just been tripping myself out because i havent worked out for so long and my body is going to shit... Do you think its gyno or am I just trippin?

Thank you again bro

I think you should see a shrink. It is unrealistic to think you have gyno without doing any steroid that would give you gyno.

I think it was from the test prop... and it slowly grew . Can test prop convert to gyno ? I dont know what else it would be

You should look at the Gynocomestia section if you think you have Gyno. One of our board reps made a post with pictures.

Thank you again bro

The lump and puffiness sound like some gyno to me.
It would be a good idea to have your natural levels tested to see where you stand.
You could have low testosterone and elevated estrogen.

Top Bottom