GEORGE SPELLWIN'S ANNOUNCEMENTS

Help me out bros*** gyno nor not ? ??

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Help me out bros*** gyno nor not ? ?? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I really appriciate your help. I just got my order from RX thank god! But I am getting mixed reviews on how I should take it. Here is background. The last real cycle I took was an 8 week winny/test prop cycle...This was about two years ago Didnt do any PCT except a little nolva. Havent had any problems with gyno in the past. then last year I took a winny only cycle for about 4 weeks. After that I stoped training because I was opening a business and injured my shoulder. But for the past 4

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Help me out bros*** gyno nor not ? ??

I really appriciate your help. I just got my order from RX thank god! But I am getting mixed reviews on how I should take it. Here is background.

The last real cycle I took was an 8 week winny/test prop cycle...This was about two years ago Didnt do any PCT except a little nolva. Havent had any problems with gyno in the past. then last year I took a winny only cycle for about 4 weeks. After that I stoped training because I was opening a business and injured my shoulder. But for the past 4 months I have been trippin out thinking I am getting gyno. Keep in mind I havent had gyno so I dont really know what I am looking for here? I have had ichy nips before and took nolva but how can I know if it is for sure gyno?

My nips dont ich and there is just puffy nipple and if you press down really hard and search you can feel a bump a little smaller then an almond. it could be muscle for all I know ? or be normal? I have just been tripping myself out because i havent worked out for so long and my body is going to shit... Do you think its gyno or am I just trippin?

I do have on hand letro 2.5 mg tabs (20 tablets)
    and 50/10mg tabs of nolva

What dose should I run what I have at ?

Thank you again bro

Re: Help me out bros*** gyno nor not ? ??

Quote Quote posted by Meathead209 View Post
    I really appriciate your help. I just got my order from RX thank god! But I am getting mixed reviews on how I should take it. Here is background.

The last real cycle I took was an 8 week winny/test prop cycle...This was about two years ago Didnt do any PCT except a little nolva. Havent had any problems with gyno in the past. then last year I took a winny only cycle for about 4 weeks. After that I stoped training because I was opening a business and injured my shoulder. But for the past 4 months I have been trippin out thinking I am getting gyno. Keep in mind I havent had gyno so I dont really know what I am looking for here? I have had ichy nips before and took nolva but how can I know if it is for sure gyno?

My nips dont ich and there is just puffy nipple and if you press down really hard and search you can feel a bump a little smaller then an almond. it could be muscle for all I know ? or be normal? I have just been tripping myself out because i havent worked out for so long and my body is going to shit... Do you think its gyno or am I just trippin?

Thank you again bro
    I think you should see a shrink. It is unrealistic to think you have gyno without doing any steroid that would give you gyno.

I think it was from the test prop... and it slowly grew . Can test prop convert to gyno ? I dont know what else it would be

Forum Sponsor

You should look at the Gynocomestia section if you think you have Gyno. One of our board reps made a post with pictures.

Da Pope

It is likely do to the fact that you did not do pct. So test is lower then normal and estrogen rebound. I would get some Sustain Alpha and run that for 4 weeks along with 20mg nolva ed.

ALIN

Lightbulb Re: Help me out bros*** gyno nor not ? ??

Quote Quote posted by Meathead209 View Post

Thank you again bro

The lump and puffiness sound like some gyno to me.
    It would be a good idea to have your natural levels tested to see where you stand.
    You could have low testosterone and elevated estrogen.

Da Pope

Quote Quote posted by ALIN View Post
    The lump and puffiness sound like some gyno to me.
    It would be a good idea to have your natural levels tested to see where you stand.
    You could have low testosterone and elevated estrogen.
    exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!