x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Anabolic Food

1. iggy
    iggy
    try poaching some eggs vince.

boil some water in a pan and drop as many eggs as you want to eat in it.

let them boil for about 6-8 minutes.

the eggs form together in the middle and cook sort of a mix between sunny side up and hard boiled.

take them out and you have eggs free of grease and a pan easy to clean.
  2. trex74
    trex74
    I like non greasy eggs too- I am guilty of using the microwave though- comes out nice and fluffy!
  3. trex74
    trex74
    Note: I was given a doodad to poach eggs in the microwave. i found out the hard way you have to pierce the yolks...
  4. iggy
    iggy
    trex, i can't stand microwave eggs.

i keep switching up to hardboiled, then poached, then scrambled, and back and forth
  5. ExtraMile
    ExtraMile
    lol im so sick of eggs and chicken
  6. iggy
    iggy
    start eating crisco then. I hear it puts on a lot of lean mass EM
  7. TQ_
    TQ_
    Hello all, does this group messages run backwards compared to standard forums? Is there a way to setup my groups to display the other way? Seems like page 41 is the first page and page 1 is the recent post.

This morning is day one of my cycle. 6:45AM ate 5 whites, 1 egg, 2 WW toast with low sugar grape jelly.

10:45AM 2 chicken breast about 10 oz total on 2 slices of whole wheat bread.

12:30PM 40g Protein Shake

2:15PM 2 chicken breast (approx 9 oz total), 2 servings of spinach with a orange.

Feeling great today!
  8. TQ_
    TQ_
    I feel I have a hole in my diet. My workout will be about 5:15PM and my last meal is about 2:15PM. Anyone suggest a snack, maybe a small peanut butter sandwich before the gym? That will fill in the small gap before I eat another meal of meat/potato/veggies around 7-7:30PM.
  9. TQ_
    TQ_
    I had a protein shake w/ yogart around 5PM yesterday following by a steak/brocolli dinner around 7PM. Today, I woke up about 6:30AM and started cooking some eggs. Had 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs with two peices of WW toast with low sugar grape jelly. Feel great...
  10. TQ_
    TQ_
    Running around downtown taking care of some business so I was unable to eat back at the office. Ended up stopping at Subway for a 12" Chicken Breast sub on whole wheat at around 10:30AM. Just finished up a protein shake here at 1PM and will probably eat my tuna and spinach.