x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Anabolic Food

1. iggy
    iggy
    plat was a beast.

des - never tried cocoa and milk. does it taste like choco milk?
  2. desmond
    desmond
    bigtravis: that is called cheating to prevent decreases in leptin, and hopefully prevent metabolic slowdown. It's popularity is not really supported by science as far as I'm aware, however, in times of carb deprivation, a large carb cheat will preferentially refill glycogen (as opposed to fat storage), so it will not always be negative. I know some bodybuilders do swear by it in practice.

My "cheat" was simply my mum's 55th - too much good food on offer.

As for the cocoa + milk, its not a cheat. It's cocoa powder not cocoa butter. It tastes really good. Cocoa has no sugar, 25% net carbs, it's 14% fat but its the sat fat that even the medical establishment accepts is fine (converts to oleic acid). A friend of mine who was overweight now uses it as his desert now most nights he likes it that much (he is now thin, although of course I don't credit it to just this)

On the plus side its nutritional density exceeds most fruit (http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts/sweets/5471/2), specifically it is:
    - a good source of Protein, Potassium and Zinc, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Copper and Manganese.
    - has an ORAC score of 80,933, which puts it in the top 20 of all spices/herbs, and to put that in perspective, it means 5g of cocoa has more antioxdants than 100g of apple.

It is 22 cals per 10g serve.
  3. desmond
    desmond
    bigtravis: the cheat used prescribed by these "planned cheat meals" is normally high carbs as leptin is meant to respond better to insulingenic meals.

A carb cheat in dieting probably serves a better purpose than a fat cheat, simply because of its ability to refuel glycogen and not just be stored as fat (as well as the leptin issue).
  4. bigtravis
    bigtravis
    bigtravis: that is called cheating to prevent decreases in leptin, and hopefully prevent metabolic slowdown. It's popularity is not really supported by science as far as I'm aware, however, in times of carb deprivation, a large carb cheat will preferentially refill glycogen (as opposed to fat storage), so it will not always be negative. I know some bodybuilders do swear by it in practice.

My "cheat" was simply my mum's 55th - too much good food on offer.

As for the cocoa + milk, its not a cheat. It's cocoa powder not cocoa butter. It tastes really good. Cocoa has no sugar, 25% net carbs, it's 14% fat but its the sat fat that even the medical establishment excepts is fine (converts to oleic acid). A friend of mine who was overweight now uses it as his desert now most nights he likes it that much (he is now thin, although of course I don't credit it to just this)

On the plus side its nutritional density exceeds most fruit (http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts/sweets/5471/2), specifically it is:
    - a good source of Protein, Potassium and Zinc, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Copper and Manganese.
    - has an ORAC score of 80,933, which puts it in the top 20 of all spices/herbs, and to put that in perspective, it means 5g of cocoa has more antioxdants than 100g of apple.

It is 22 cals per 10g serve

very interesting thanks.
  5. sshadoww
    sshadoww
    Favorite tweener snack: Cocoa roast almonds by Emerald.
  6. iggy
    iggy
    guys, sorry for not being around as much.

next week will be back with topics.

just a lot of stuff has been going down.
  7. VinceJeepMan
    VinceJeepMan
    Hey guys...just wanted to pass along my good news. My total cholesterol is 195, which is still a little high, but 14 months ago it was 411. I was able to lower without any medication....just with diet and exercise. Also lowered my triglycerides from 1700 to 256. Lots of hard work and discipline. Thanks for the support, and info.
  8. Thandie
    Thandie
    Awesome, Vince! Congrats!! Keep up the good work..
  9. bigtravis
    bigtravis
    Hey Vince. whats your diet lookin like? Can you give a rough daily menu?
  10. iggy
    iggy
    good shit vince.
    my cholesterol is at 140 now.