x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Anabolic Food

1. iggy
    iggy
    throw the cottage cheese into before bed, eat some flax before bed too.
    throw in some veggies, spinach is best to your meal after your pwo.
    i would add butternut squash in your first meal instead of a banana, and throw the banana into your PWO.

no Eggs? not enough protein meal 1. throw in some eggs.

you eating albacore tuna or regular tuna?
  2. the.gladiator1987
    the.gladiator1987
    i edited it.

Im eating reg tuna!
  3. iggy
    iggy
    mourning everyone!
  4. SouthernLord
    SouthernLord
    I've been sooo busy lately. Diet has been good though.

I have stalled in my fat loss so it's time to switch things up. I also have to cycle off of the stimulant fat burners (lipoflame/Stim). I am going to be carbing up every 18th meal. I eat six meals a day so the last meal every third day is going to be carb/fat only. I am going to stay under 100g of cho daily and cut out all carbs post workout. I am thinking about mega dosing BCAA/Leucine pre and during workout then having whey isolate only pwo instead of my usual protein/carn drink.

I will update you guys the first of the week (if anyone even cares lol).
  5. SouthernLord
    SouthernLord
    Des:

What's your thoughts about mega dosing BCAA pre/intra/post workout and not allowing for post workout carbs when cutting. I know you've studied the topic.

By mega dosing I mean.......

6 scoops of Xtend (best bcaa product around imo)

10g Leucine
    5g isoleucine
    5g Valine
    7g Glutamine
    3g Citruline Malate

This is consumed pre/intra workout. PWO will be whey isolate.
  6. SouthernLord
    SouthernLord
    Gladiator1987:

You need some fast acting protein pwo. Get some whey isolate and maybe add a serving of oats and cut the brocolli. Eat the brocolli with that 8oz serving of meat.
  7. jdynasty
    jdynasty
    ok, I have read a lot on here about carbs pwo, question though, wouldn't eating something like white rice pwo be the same as sucking down a gatorade
  8. iggy
    iggy
    sounds badass SL. I've heard a SLEW of good things about leucine.
  9. fortunatesun
    fortunatesun
    I like the BCAA + leucine combo. Truthfully, I've posted before that I thought BCAA supplementation was next to worthless but they're high on it over at elitefts which has it's share of powerlifters looking to transpose their physiques so I thought WTF. I take 30g BCAA/leucine total with a high intensity workout + increased cardio and I'm getting best results ever. This is with no other supplemetation other than pre-workout intensifier. Individual results will vary but I'm sure you'll be pleased if you go this way.
  10. iggy
    iggy
    yeah. im taking some leucine preworkout now.