x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

H.A.R.D.C.O.R.E.

1. ExtraMile
    ExtraMile
    this group has just closed up and no1 posts here now buffguy stopped flirting with me and iggy stopped cracking his sick jokes about buffalo saibot getting me to rub cream into his back

I just lol'ed whilst typing that out, iggy your 1 funny mutha fucka
  2. SaiBoT
    SaiBoT
    Guys lately I've exploiting the broad pyramid concept for my workouts.
  3. iggy
    iggy
    what exactly is that bro?

and EM, buffguy will NEVER stop flirting with ya.
    and the buffalo saibot only lurks with his trusty poodle around while your sleeping under your bed.
    so be sure to check it.... he watches you when ya sleep.
  4. SaiBoT
    SaiBoT
    For example the classical pyramid as a intensity spread beween sets just too high 20% or over to cause exceptional results and body has hard time figuring out what exactly the stimulus is.
    Classical pyramid
    1x12 70%rm
    1x10 75%
    1x8 80%
    1x5 85%
    1x3 90%
    1x2 95%
    1x1 100%

^^^ from 70-100% the intensity spread it's 30%

So for better stimulus of body, neural adaption cns etc, and still use the pyramid system you must use a broad pyramid like this:

Broad Pyramid for Relative strength

1x5 85%
    1x3 90%
    1x2 95%
    1x2 95%
    1x3 90%
    1x5 85%

For functional Hypertrophy also

Broad Pyramid for Hypertrophy

1x8 78%
    1x6 82%
    1x4 87.5%
    1x4 87.5%
    1x6 82%
    1x8 78%

On both of them the intensity spread it's equal to 10% (RE from 85%-95%) or less (78%-87.5%) by keeping the intensity spread around 10-12% workouts will respect the Law of Repeated Efforts, and the body's adaptative mechanisms will not be confused by wide variation in training intensity.

Working out and obeying the law of the repeated efforts forces the nervous system to accept the load as normal and evolve to be able to lift more weight, other systems that obey this law are the advanced 5x5, rippetoe 3x5, Patient lifters method wich envolves 6x2 and once graduating to 6x4 increase the load, the 5% solution program among many other strength programs.

The only reason I've chosen the broad pyramid it's only because it's less boring than doing all sets with the same weight and I can still have results.
  5. dabuffguy
    dabuffguy
    http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/we...og-651903.html

Check this thread out bros. Kevin Levrone is back in the gym and video logging his progress. If you don't know who he is, then you should.
  6. ExtraMile
    ExtraMile
    Korin, those pyramids look good, the broad pyramid for relative strength looks good but a little too heavy for my age I think, the broad pyramid for hypertrophy looks good too and its more in the 5-8 rep range which is where I like it. What do you think about me trying it out later on in the year? What I like about it is the fact that you have set reps with set weight like 1x4 87.5%. I hate it when you go to failure or whatever thats when I get bored of it and alot of stuff for more mass is like that, planned progression with planned reps is my favourite
  7. SaiBoT
    SaiBoT
    Dabuff Kevin Levrone rocks, he is an uncrowned Mr O IMHO.
  8. SaiBoT
    SaiBoT
    Extramile yes once it's time we will change your workout and include this broad pyramid for hypertrophy, you will be a 15yo beast
  9. ExtraMile
    ExtraMile
    Ok and using the 6-10 rep range will also help with some strength besides mass, right?
  10. SaiBoT
    SaiBoT
    Yes size and strength, bodybuilders are strong too!