x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

H.A.R.D.C.O.R.E.

1. 6FULLMETALTRUCKIE9
    6FULLMETALTRUCKIE9
    hate to break up all the gaydem going on but I just had to tell someone what I did tonight during my workout. 15 years ago I was told I 'd never walk again and last January I had a 8 hour reconstuctions knee surgery for the 37th time. Tonight I did my first serious leg workout. I did squats,leg press step ups lungs and calf's . All these things I was told I would never do again and after all these years of trying and support from all the good bro's and sisters here I did it. Needtoo,ALZ and the rest thank you, once again you all have given me the know how to do things right and not just give up on myself and never quit on me thanks Bro's for helping me reach that goal. bring on the monsterdol and desielbolin time to kick it up a notch ! FMT
  2. SaiBoT
    SaiBoT
    dabuffguy
    "buff do you really think you will find a collar that will fit my big jacked PL'er neck?! lol..."

Yep:

http://s5.tinypic.com/300zf9l.jpg

pwned extramile lol
  3. SaiBoT
    SaiBoT
    Today 12:00 AM6FULLMETALTRUCKIE9
    hate to break up all the gaydem going on but I just had to tell someone what I did tonight during my workout. 15 years ago I was told I 'd never walk again and last January I had a 8 hour reconstuctions knee surgery for the 37th time. Tonight I did my first serious leg workout. I did squats,leg press step ups lungs and calf's . All these things I was told I would never do again and after all these years of trying and support from all the good bro's and sisters here I did it. Needtoo,ALZ and the rest thank you, once again you all have given me the know how to do things right and not just give up on myself and never quit on me thanks Bro's for helping me reach that goal. bring on the monsterdol and desielbolin time to kick it up a notch ! FMT

WOW 37 knee surgeries? WTF!!! Congrats bro, that's just overwhelming, great will power!!!
  4. 6FULLMETALTRUCKIE9
    6FULLMETALTRUCKIE9
    yeah Saibot I used to be a fireman for NYC and fell throw a roof just about cut my leg off at the knee to make a long story short I had a bad day at work LOL But I am back now and feel good as hell making all those doc's eat their words! That one pricK who said I'd never walk again LET ALONE LIFT WEIGHTS AGAIN "FUCK HIM"!!! I DID IT!!!
  5. SaiBoT
    SaiBoT
    Today 12:16 AM6FULLMETALTRUCKIE9
    yeah Saibot I used to be a fireman for NYC and fell throw a roof just about cut my leg off at the knee to make a long story short I had a bad day at work LOL But I am back now and feel good as hell making all those doc's eat their words! That one pricK who said I'd never walk again LET ALONE LIFT WEIGHTS AGAIN "FUCK HIM"!!! I DID IT!!!

That guy should have is doc license (whatever that's called) suspended or terminated, what an asshole. Well most important is that YOU DID IT bro!!!
  6. iggy
    iggy
    6fullmetaltruckie9, thats fucking awesome bro. don't let any fucker keep you down.
  7. ExtraMile
    ExtraMile
    Sweet bro nice goin after the knee surgery(s)!!!

Lol iggy that was some funny shit below you crack me up brotha
  8. iggy
    iggy
    (gasp) OH NO! RUN! It's BUFFALO SAIBOT!
  9. ExtraMile
    ExtraMile
    Wheres the poodle?
  10. ExtraMile
    ExtraMile