x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

H.A.R.D.C.O.R.E.

1. SpyWizard
    SpyWizard
    how about .... this one..

all women are prostitutes, some just have long term contracts..
  2. SpyWizard
    SpyWizard
    or,
    Gay men have it right, they get to work out together, and if they guy is your size.. you double your wardrobe overnight..
  3. SpyWizard
    SpyWizard
    or

drinking or using anything other than water and real food is cheating... now that's a hot button for sure..
  4. SpyWizard
    SpyWizard
    Who else in here intentionally farts or sweats on the equipment so people won't ask to work in with you??
  5. the_alcatraz
    the_alcatraz
    SpyWizard, wtf bro?
  6. SpyWizard
    SpyWizard
    you and southern wanted new topics.. hahah so i was just throwing it out there..
  7. SpyWizard
    SpyWizard
    You and southern were talking about different subjects to attract more controversial subjects..

or were you thinking of making a different forum with all those ideas..
  8. SpyWizard
    SpyWizard
    back to it.. I have a local guy that power lifts, i always said i wouldn't get back into that, but he keeps talking to me, training techniques and what not.. I'm not a pro regarding that, but i have moved some bigger weights. he just wont' let it go.. he's 2 years younger than me..
  9. SpyWizard
    SpyWizard
    everyone go to sleep
  10. SpyWizard
    SpyWizard
    well, i'm toast, looks like i won't be getting much sleep tonight..

I'll miss my large gh pulse
    lack of muscle growth
    build up of lactic acid
    and growmyassbigger syndrome