x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

H.A.R.D.C.O.R.E.

1. SpyWizard
    SpyWizard
    I'm so tight i just stand and aim .. actually the times i get to do yoga with the wife it does help an awful lot..
  2. the_alcatraz
    the_alcatraz
    morning beasts!
  3. adrenaline343
    Sai,
    Thanx for the info...I'll try to get some of those classes....Do you think it will help if I buy a beginner yoga or chi video instead of attending the actual class.
  4. rediculus
    rediculus
    I am actually considering picking up the DC Training style. Not sure about it yet as I mostly train for strength as opposed to pretty. Not much about me has ever been pretty!! lol I used to actually be able to do the splits when I was in Shaolin. Video's for Chi excersizes..not as effective as classes I like someone watching over to make sure it's done correctly if you don't have a background in it. My .02 and you can become FAR more graceful by applying the technique's and practicing them. Balance speed and strength will all improve imho.
  5. adrenaline343
    rediculus
    today 06:23
    I am actually considering picking up the DC Training style. Not sure about it yet as I mostly train for strength as opposed to pretty. Not much about me has ever been pretty!! lol I used to actually be able to do the splits when I was in Shaolin. Video's for Chi excersizes..not as effective as classes I like someone watching over to make sure it's done correctly if you don't have a background in it. My .02 and you can become FAR more graceful by applying the technique's and practicing them. Balance speed and strength will all improve imho.

I figured the classes would be better...just hard to fit them in somewhere with a 60hr minimum work week....
  6. SpyWizard
    SpyWizard
    Static training starts tomorrow afternoon, will keep a log starting weights, but those are very miss leading, usually you can't find a starting weight until the 2nd or 3rd time you do the workout..

and every 2=3 weeks i'll update the poundage..
  7. the_alcatraz
    the_alcatraz
    SpyWizard, your kid is gorgeous...God bless my friend
  8. SouthernLord
    SouthernLord
    Haha no doubt. He is one fine looking young man. I like his little shirt too!! Boob man!! My best friend just had a baby boy. I bought him a onesy that said "Daddy's Little Squirt" even his momma thought it was cute.
  9. SpyWizard
    SpyWizard
    thanks guys, it's not mine though, i have a 10 month that looks very similar though..

thanks..

I'll post a pic in here of mine..

Here are all 3
    son on the right..

grand daughter, and grand son then son..

Here ya go.. from left to right..

10. SpyWizard
    SpyWizard
    22 months 34 month 10 months

dang, i need a different hobby