x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

H.A.R.D.C.O.R.E.

1. SouthernLord
    SouthernLord
    What's up bors?! A group dedicated to my favorite thing on EF. The Weightlifting and Training forum!!!! I'm in.
  2. the_alcatraz
    the_alcatraz
    wats up guys?

When everyone's here....we'll start talking about ideas to make the weightlifting forum more active
  3. Big_BK
    Big_BK
    fuck dude we have bors in here? I better get my rifle...
  4. SouthernLord
    SouthernLord
    You better grab more than your rifle
  5. needtogetaas
    needtogetaas
    Lets get out there and post on all the boards. big-bk you are the future of the ef weight lifting board. I expect great things from you.
  6. the_alcatraz
    the_alcatraz
    Today 11:58 AMneedtogetaas
    Lets get out there and post on all the boards. big-bk you are the future of the ef weight lifting board. I expect great things from you.

+1

Big_BK is a good bro
  7. the_alcatraz
    the_alcatraz
    What ideas do you bros have for making the weightlifting forums more active?
  8. SouthernLord
    SouthernLord
    damn alc. I hope you don't think I am trying to hijack your thread. I love this shit. Going back and forth even with differing opinions is good shit. It really makes for good threads and good discussions. Exactly what we need in the forum.
  9. the_alcatraz
    the_alcatraz
    Today 08:56 PMSouthernLord
    damn alc. I hope you don't think I am trying to hijack your thread. I love this shit. Going back and forth even with differing opinions is good shit. It really makes for good threads and good discussions. Exactly what we need in the forum.

why do you think I take extreme sides sometimes?

I think we need to create more controversy and discuss shit all the time...this will bring more opposing ideas and more users posting

I need your help guys

Give me ideas!
  10. SpyWizard
    SpyWizard
    Hi de ho good neighbors.. popped a blood vessel in the gym today.. but didn't throw up..