x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

H.A.R.D.C.O.R.E.

1. SouthernLord
    SouthernLord
    I can't say. There are ladies present lol!! not really

Nothing stands out on me yet.... My strongest bodyparts are my legs and back. I would say my best bodypart right now is calves. They're not quite 19" though I have noticed more and more women checking out my legs lately and that make me feel good. It makes all the hard work worth it. Or maybe they are staring because I always limp Traps/upperback and quads are running a close second and third though.
  2. Big_BK
    Big_BK
    Got a good deal for H.A.R.D.C.O.R.E members as well as the rest of EF. I got a new calender from muscle pharm with some half naked fitness chicks that are smokin and i got them to do a deal for ef members. If you order ANYTHING from musclepharm, a shirt, a tub of assault, whatever. You will get a free calender and you can also use the discount code i got but you need to be an ef member, it is bb30. It gives you 30% off and free shipping over 100$. I'll post a link to the calender its pretty sweet. Contact me if you guys need any help with anything, questions about what products i like, etc.

http://i33.tinypic.com/531gjm.jpg
  3. Big_BK
    Big_BK
    Arms are def. worst. Best has to be back or legs.
  4. the_alcatraz
    the_alcatraz
    Today 10:07 PMSouthernLord
    Yea I did not really mention the whole "rest-pause" concept, the x-stretches, super high protein diet, carb cut offs, cardio on non training days, etc.

I have been training this way for 7 months now. Very good program. I have made some solid gains in this time. Close to 20 pounds lbm. I think it works.

My blast usually last between 6-9 weeks. My cruise is a week off, then two to three weeks of higher volume ramping the intensity back up into the blast.

And Alc... I am not trying to talk you into training this way. I am just trying to show you the other ways to skin a cat. You say you don't want to do it because "the fact that everyone is doing it isn't really very appealing to me" I don't really understand your logic here?? Look at the people on here that are doing this... Ceo, Tatyana, mwm5, Onebreath...These are our more "advanced trainers" on the board.

4-8 weeks would be a waste too imo. You would need more time to devote to it and the program is not to be half-assed. It is all or nothing.

Hmm....you bastard...alright, i'm going to finish up my program...i'll need another month or so, then i'll switch into DC training
  5. the_alcatraz
    the_alcatraz
    Today 10:28 PMBig_BK
    Got a good deal for H.A.R.D.C.O.R.E members as well as the rest of EF. I got a new calender from muscle pharm with some half naked fitness chicks that are smokin and i got them to do a deal for ef members. If you order ANYTHING from musclepharm, a shirt, a tub of assault, whatever. You will get a free calender and you can also use the discount code i got but you need to be an ef member, it is bb30. It gives you 30% off and free shipping over 100$. I'll post a link to the calender its pretty sweet. Contact me if you guys need any help with anything, questions about what products i like, etc.

http://i33.tinypic.com/531gjm.jpg

Big_BK that's what i'm talking about bro....
  6. ironwings
    ironwings
    As they see it, my glutes. As I see it, shoulders.

SL I can handle your mouth!

Alc - wait until January - we'll start it together. I watch onebreath do it and oh my.

Big_BK - I wondered where my photo went to. That damn calendar :-)
  7. the_alcatraz
    the_alcatraz
    Today 12:10 AMironwings
    As they see it, my glutes. As I see it, shoulders.

SL I can handle your mouth!

Alc - wait until January - we'll start it together. I watch onebreath do it and oh my.

Big_BK - I wondered where my photo went to. That damn calendar :-)

Alright ironwings...come january, we'll start a thread together!!
  8. ironwings
    ironwings
    deal alc
  9. SouthernLord
    SouthernLord
    You guys are starting DC in January and I am switching back to the 5x5 in January lol. I promise you guys will be pleased with program. It doesn't seem like a lot on paper, but once you start doing it you might second guess yourself lol. I did seven sets of quads including a widowmaker on Wednesday and I am still limping. My quads are sore to the touch. Only 7 sets!!!!! This is the shit.
  10. the_alcatraz
    the_alcatraz
    Today 08:57 AMSouthernLord
    You guys are starting DC in January and I am switching back to the 5x5 in January lol. I promise you guys will be pleased with program. It doesn't seem like a lot on paper, but once you start doing it you might second guess yourself lol. I did seven sets of quads including a widowmaker on Wednesday and I am still limping. My quads are sore to the touch. Only 7 sets!!!!! This is the shit.

lol....good shit