x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Teh Rob Zone

1. iggy
    iggy
    good shit dave! i'll finally be able to lift again in early april.

you going to try intermittent fasting?
  2. -SD-
    -SD-
    I been hitting Paleo, which is basicaly intermittent fasting diet without the fasting part. Gotta start baby steps since Im a food guy and love to eat shitty.
  3. jiggagold
    jiggagold
    forgot about this, intermittent fasting is for those who want to be small and lean
  4. iggy
    iggy
    pick it up superdave! take lead of the group brotha!
  5. jiggagold
    jiggagold
    IF, is straight with me
  6. -SD-
    -SD-
    Keep forgetting this group is here robs
    Why hate on IF, jigga?
    Im happy with my size but i want to recomp to about 8-9% but stay same weight.
    I think thats reasonable with gear etc
  7. iggy
    iggy
    IF works wonders for me
  8. 75th
    75th
    Finally got around to clicking "Join." Sorry about the delay. Seems like this has evolved into an IF discussion group lol.
  9. -SD-
    -SD-
    Im liking the IF combined with Paleo so far. All Im doing is running ~4 miles, 3-4X week. Gotta slowly phase in weights obviously, hope my surgerized elbow holds up. fuk im getting old
  10. 75th
    75th
    Keep it up, Dave.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0403090259.htm

"Research cardiologists at the Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute are reporting that fasting not only lowers one's risk of coronary artery disease and diabetes, but also causes significant changes in a person's blood cholesterol levels. Both diabetes and elevated cholesterol are known risk factors for coronary heart disease.

In the new research, fasting was also found to reduce other cardiac risk factors, such as triglycerides, weight, and blood sugar levels.

This recent study also confirmed earlier findings about the effects of fasting on human growth hormone (HGH), a metabolic protein. HGH works to protect lean muscle and metabolic balance, a response triggered and accelerated by fasting. During the 24-hour fasting periods, HGH increased an average of 1,300 percent in women, and nearly 2,000 percent in men."
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast