x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

EFC

1. iggy
    iggy
    go see alice yourself t-rex. great special effects, but one of the worst "stories" I have ever seen on screen.
  2. iggy
    iggy
    Robert Mckee was right, if people did put more into the story, films would be great. too bad that era has ended.
  3. Mr. dB
    Mr. dB
    I have two films to recommend today, for those of you too young to remember them: (1) "No Way To Treat A Lady", 1968, with George Segal and Lee Remick. Film about a serial killer who preys on old widows. (2) "They Might Be Giants", 1971, George C. Scott and Joanne Woodward; Scott is a distinguished judge who suffers from the delusion that he is Sherlock Holmes, Woodward is a psychiatrist named Dr. Watson.

Okay, a third: "The Hospital", 1971, George C. Scott and Dianna Rigg; incredible screenplay by Paddy Chayevsky; patients and staff in a hospital start dying in mysterious and ironic ways. The confessional soliloquy by Bernard Hughes at the conclusion of the film is one of the true great moments of cinema.
  4. Mr. dB
    Mr. dB
    \/ \/ \/ All three are comedies, sort of. \/ \/ \/
  5. iggy
    iggy
    good shit dB.
    I just watched "Repulsion" by Roman Polanski yesterday. In my opinion it's one of the best movies ever. "Blue Velvet" by David Lynch is coming from netflix on monday.
  6. trex74
    trex74
    dB those sound great!!! I used to get Diana Rigg comparisons a lot for some reason.
    Iggy, hope you enjoy Blue Velvet-it kind of disturbed me, but Dennis Hopper is great!!!
  7. iggy
    iggy
    thought it was meh trex.
    for sure overrated.
  8. trex74
    trex74
    anyone see Ghostwriter yet???
  9. iggy
    iggy
    i'll eventually watch it rex, but it recieved most all positive ratings on rottentomatoes
  10. trex74
    trex74
    I saw The Ghostwriter, it was pretty good. More intrigue than action though, it was filmed nicely, I have no idea what kind of film he used, but it had a nice feel to it. I wish I had dl'd it instead of going to theatre though.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast