Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tset boosters

woody1973

Im 39 yrs old and have been working out for two yrs. my stats are 6'0 195 lbs. i work out 4-5 a week for about 1hr. I havent seen muscle growth. the last six months i have been real tired throuhout the day. i went last month to my dr and had my test checked. i was very low. 187ng. she put me on test cyp 200mg every two weeks. i feel like a new man now. just curious about adding a booster or maybe getting some gear from a friend. any toughts about adding 200mg a wk to help me get better results.

Diet
breakfast oatmeal and bannana with 30 g protein shake
10 am snack apple rice cakes 2
lunch turkey on wheat no mayo all the trimming
2 pm snack protein bar 25 g
dinner skinless chicken breast with brown rice and veggies
10 pm snack 30 g protein shake

im not looking to get huge would like to just get muscle mass.

I dont see the point of a test booster if you are on HRT full time, although I have read some posts here from people who do that. It seems like a waste of money.

I dont see the point of a test booster if you are on HRT full time, although I have read some posts here from people who do that. It seems like a waste of money.

I totally agree. It should be night and day now in the gym for gains and fat loss. Get bloods doen again and see where ur at before u add anything. Thats a decent dose. Good idea nelson m. had was if u want to run a tad higher dosage then skip a shot and go get bloods and take the results to ur doc and see if he'll bump it.

Bro for you to use a Test Booster is throwing your money away.
Also I would get your test level checked again. I would bet its still low on the dose your taking.
IMO you should be doing that at least weekly.
Good luck.

Top Bottom